NEED to sell ASAP 93 mark viii 4v with 4r70w trans included, /other gt parts

speedshop23

Established Member
Hey guys I got a 93 mark viii engine I need to get rid of fast, have it sitting in the back of a friends truck and I have no way to move it myself so he cant drive his truck till I sell it, Thought I was gonna do a mark viii swap on my v6 but that went downhill quickly when I lost my job for 2 months and now all it is to me is a paperweight since I will never finish the swap because my stang is my daily driver, would really like to just get rid of it now
I will let the mark stuff go for cheap

-93 mark vii 4v teksid, has the B heads, basically same as 96-98 cobra,also with it I have the matching 4r70w transmission, they have 130k miles on them and The car it was driven in was by one of my neighbors who never abused the car, just kinda dirty, dont have the time to clean it at the moment,

-I also have the radiator with it, Ive heard that the mark radiator with fan is superior to other mustang ones from the factory but im not certain

-also for sale Gt:
-hydroboost mastercylinder SOLD
- pedals
-coolant tank
-dash harness with steering column,ccrm,ecu,cluster
- may have other stuff but will have to look in boxes in shed

-also got a 98 cobra intake tube

WILL SELL ALL FOR CHEAP, need money for to overhaul engine on daily driver

purchase of the engine will require you to bring something to lift it out of truck, engine and trans are on skids, could maybe even meet at a store that may use forklift to move it for us. not really wanting to drive anywhere so picking up at my home would best if possible

would rather sell than trade,
pm me or txt perfered 567-204-5836

will sent pics by phone or email

Last edited:

1s9v9t7

Demand It All
Established Member
Doubt you would be willing to ship the engine and trans. But if you do, PM me with a price+shipping.
Thanks and Good Luck with the Sale

speedshop23

Established Member
well i cant really get the engine or trans out of back of truck and that would probably be extremely expensive to ship

Users who are viewing this thread