Need to start name and where from

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I am from Houston, when not in Lubbock for college. I would be up for some group events. I'm goin to the FFW in Dallas so if any of ya'll plan to go there post up. And if ya'll want to do anything in the Houston area let me know

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
hell i think im the only memeber that lives in east texas. i feel alone:shrug: but lucky for me there are a few of us around here that own SVTs.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Anyone here near Lampasas, Copperas Cove or the Killeen Ft. Hood area? Just bored and lonely. It would be cool to get a cruise goin with some other Mustangs.
Nothin but rice burners and F-bodys around here.

jacslx

Established Member
Anyone post on FordPower.net? For the Houston guys here, theres a big group of us hang out at 1960 and Kuykendahl by the Blockbuster store. Were allowed to hang there as long as there are NO BURNOUTS or trash left.

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
$400 ticket! what's up with that?
damn city ordinances. u cant hang out in parking lots or they will nail u. want some more BS city rules here....... no parkin on grass, not even in ur own yard, or they will tow ur car, u dont mow ur grass, they will fine u, and if u have anything in ur back yard, I.E. parts car, u have to have it completely hidden or will get towed, or u will get a fine....... WELCOME TO LONGVIEW.

Users who are viewing this thread