Need Yalls Input...

rich1011

Established Member
Are you handy with cars? It will need extra maintenance. You said in your original post that your truck is reliable. You're a college student so keep the reliable truck. Its a bad ass truck. Don't be impulsive you might regret it. The guy seems to beat on the car too. You'll have plenty of time to get what you want and you'll appreciate it more if you wait. Just my 2 cents! Good luck

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
It looks like a nicely done car. I can only imagine the unbelieveable amount of money it took to do all that to that car. As for reliable I doubt that thing would be reliable enough as a DD. fake or not im sure you could hurt some feelings in it. BTW IMHO that 393 would sounds nastier with a blower on it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-vCN7XDuh8&feature=related"]YouTube - Mustang cobra 393[/ame]
Here's a video of the car with a T-Trim on it. The car was beat on in those videos but is a different owner than who has it now. I think I'm going to do the trade, it's not an impulse thing. I'm good at turning wrenches and actually enjoy it.

Last edited:

93ChevKilR

Established Member
Honestly, that Mustang is sick, who cares if it's real or not.

Now if it was me, I would have just done the 03 Cobra kit, but left out the Cobra/SVT emblems and Cobra lettering in the rear.

Do it!

Users who are viewing this thread