Needing a base tune

konafiveoh

Established Member
Okay well after a long 6 month journey my cars almost ready to go again.. after hurting number 8 with the vortech setup and balooning the number 8 cylinder walls i had to start all over... so i decided to build a decent short block and go nitrous my build is 2013 ford racing block, factory forged crank, manley h beams with 2200 bolts, diamond 11.5.1 ceramic and teflon coated pistons, arp main studs and head studs, c&c ported heads,mmr head cooling mod, mmr billet oil pump gears, comp stage 3 n/a cams, boss intake plumbed with a nx direct port fogger, and american racing 1 7/8 long tubes.....im needing a base map to get this thing going and put some miles on it before i get it dyno tuned so my question is who do you guys recommend i havent found many dealing with the stage 3 cams yet so any help will be appreciated thanks

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Okay well after a long 6 month journey my cars almost ready to go again.. after hurting number 8 with the vortech setup and balooning the number 8 cylinder walls i had to start all over... so i decided to build a decent short block and go nitrous my build is 2013 ford racing block, factory forged crank, manley h beams with 2200 bolts, diamond 11.5.1 ceramic and teflon coated pistons, arp main studs and head studs, c&c ported heads,mmr head cooling mod, mmr billet oil pump gears, comp stage 3 n/a cams, boss intake plumbed with a nx direct port fogger, and american racing 1 7/8 long tubes.....im needing a base map to get this thing going and put some miles on it before i get it dyno tuned so my question is who do you guys recommend i havent found many dealing with the stage 3 cams yet so any help will be appreciated thanks

i can set you up with a lund remote tune, the lund remote tunes are $350.

that would include the base tune to get you going, along with street tuning, dyno tuning, whatever you need

beef
513-478-1965

ken and jon really are dialed in on these cars.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

whats turn around time usually if i was to order one threw you guys

base tune would should be to you tomorrow or thursday at the latest

N20JUNKY

Established Member
Have a talk with rick at Amazon Tuning Solutions, he should be able to get you set up

Edit: post some pics of the manifold!

Last edited:

konafiveoh

Established Member
Have a talk with rick at Amazon Tuning Solutions, he should be able to get you set up

Edit: post some pics of the manifold!

ive herd good things about amazon my main concern is finding someone to get the stage 3 cams dialed in ive seen alot of 1-2 but not many 3s ill get some pics up soon they did a bad a$$ job

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick can do a remote tune for $350. Base tune with free revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add.

He has many many years of tuning knowledge and expereince on set ups from mild to wild. You will be hard pressed to find a tuner with his background and qualifications. Or that has expereince with every platform of Ford performance up through the years.

We got our 2011 GT in August 2010 and he used it to develop his tunes from datalogs from the street and our load capable Mustang dyno.

I would be happy to have him call you to discuss your tuning options for your vehicle if you want to PM your # to me.

I strongly suggest talking at length to any tuner you are considering then decide based on your conversations.

konafiveoh

Established Member
okay got around to getting some pics today its all nx jetted at a 200hp to start can/will end up going 300hp down the road the plumbing is beautiful imo and was done my craig townsin outta whichta falls texas

ezfux5.jpg

2duw8c5.jpg

ev5lbm.jpg

konafiveoh

Established Member
lol yeah the tb is turned from when i had the vortech setup on just havent gotten around to switching it back and we worked out a deal he needed some work done on his diesel so i fixed it and he plumbed this for me he works at the nitrous exspress store down there in wf texas but he did this on his own time at home took him about a week

Dtony

Established Member
Very nice setup. I will be interested in hearing how it goes with the stage 3 cams. I have two buddies that tried them and they didnt work out and have since pulled them.
They were both auto cars though.

Users who are viewing this thread