Neighbor kills two of his neighbors over snowplowing argument - Graphic Video

My94GT

Established Member
Would you have preferred he got into his truck, slammed it into reverse and pinned them between cars and then came out and smashed their skulls with a bat? Would that put him on a higher level of manliness ?
Because that's what would've happened if the gun wasn't in the equation. And those two idiots would've stood there thinking their cloak of stupidity would save them once again.

Or should he have just went inside and accepted their behavior?

Following some of the logic in this thread some of you think he should have challenged him to a duel of fisticuffs. So Karen Mc****y could video him assaulting her husband and use it in the trial against him which would surely end in a coviction and jail time plus a loss of rights and civil judgements.

I get it, you're appalled by the video as most of us are, and the shooter is by no means a vigilantly hero. But we either choose to live in a civil society and respect one another or we end up with situations like this.

The shooter was a Navy vet, a member of the reserves, and engineer who seemed to live a clean peaceable lifestyle. But he was bullied into a situation where he snapped and took out, from what I'm reading on other forums, 2 trashy neighbors.

At what point would you snap?

Let’s set aside the legal ramifications as obviously the guy who did murder suicide was not worried about the law.

I’d have been ok with him beating both their asses. Then he would be alive to defend himself in court if need be and at that point he would be the champion in my eyes. Alas he went full tard and murdered some people because they were annoying cum dumpsters?

I don’t really feel sorry for them though as frankly they did everything including asking for what they got. I also feel for the guy who did the shooting, like how bad is your day, week, year, or life going where you feel the need to murder someone that likely poses zero threat to yourself then commit suicide. It’s a bitch move but maybe there’s more to it, maybe this was a desperate move, well all never know.

it goes back to what I said earlier in this thread, when I find myself in a moment where emotions may get the better of me I ask myself am I willing to die for this, or am I willing to sit in jail for this? So far the answer is always no as I have more to worry about in life then some twat neighbors and yes I’ve had them so I get it.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Not saying the shooter had anger issues, but this him hours before the altercation:

giphy.gif

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Let’s set aside the legal ramifications as obviously the guy who did murder suicide was not worried about the law.

I’d have been ok with him beating both their asses.

it goes back to what I said earlier in this thread, when I find myself in a moment where emotions may get the better of me I ask myself am I willing to die for this, or am I willing to sit in jail for this? So far the answer is always no as I have more to worry about in life then some twat neighbors and yes I’ve had them so I get it.

What if the guy beat their asses so bad he killed them? More people die each year from fists than guns. He was clearly in a moment of rage and had little control over his emotions. What if the guy was a weakling and can't fight, then what? Do you just cede your existence and peace to those who are more powerful, jungle law?

The bottom line here is don't push people. I, like you try to avoid situations and reason them with logic. But if I came over everyday and smeared feces on your car and the law wouldn't help you, you couldn't catch me in the act but I kept doing it and then calling you ****** and pussy every time we met there would come a time where you would have enough and you couldn't turn the cheek. You have a breaking point. I have kids and a wife, a decent job, and dreams. Some people have none of that and nothing to live for. The blame is mostly on the neighbors. Live and let live.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Walking up to two unarmed and obviously untrained individuals and shooting them multiple times constitutes him being anything but a pussy? LOL

We all could say what we would or wouldn’t have done, though I’m sure I wouldn’t land myself in a life threatening situation over some petty shit with a neighbor. You won’t change my mind that only some low life grabs a gun and kills two people for mouthing off at him.

Your second sentence is correct. People need to learn how not to sweat the small stuff. Battles must be wisely chosen. Not one of those three was morally superior to the other(s) based on how they dealt with the situation. The jist of what many seem to be saying is how should not run their mouth if they can't back up the talk and clearly the two victims were not in a position to do so.

I still can not believe not one but two males came out and didn't drag the woman to safety when the video showed a sufficient amount of time. After being shot three or four times at close range she's laying there barely able to speak. Breathing issues and sounding like she has a mouth full of marbles so she was in a bad way. I'd feel some guilt if I were one of those two kids. I really would.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Not saying the shooter had anger issues, but this him hours before the altercation:

View attachment 1688133
I wouldn't be out picking a fight with that guy as he is pointing a gun at me.

Just say'n

Also, this is why if you live in a rust belt shit hole, you drive a truck. That way you don't HAVE to shovel the driveway.

My94GT

Established Member
I wouldn't be out picking a fight with that guy as he is pointing a gun at me.

Just say'n

Also, this is why if you live in a rust belt shit hole, you drive a truck. That way you don't HAVE to shovel the driveway.

most areas still require you to remove snow from drive way and front sidewalks. County rules and HOA rules etc may vary but isn’t it also a liability issue?

Brillo58

Established Member
Kinda thought this was a Car forum - so we are posting this why? Let's stick to cars and SVT stuff...seriously people...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
most areas still require you to remove snow from drive way and front sidewalks. County rules and HOA rules etc may vary but isn’t it also a liability issue?
What Communist shit hole you living in?

That ghetto had no HAO. The idiots shot were actually parking on their front yard (grass).

Most of the Rust Belt does not have HAOs and when they do, they are very weak.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They told him to do it...
Lol they literally egged him on to do it.. I don’t know about anyone else, but the last thing I’m doing it taunting someone with a gun pointed in my direction. You de-escalate if possible and or retreat to cover, return fire. I can’t believe those dumb ****s kept running their mouths when the bullets first started flying.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Liability is a concern.

People get sued constantly when someone slips and falls on their driveway/sidewalk.

I purposely bought a south facing house and shovel because of it, I also have cameras so if someone tries to go after me for it, I can at least verify it was a real fall and they didn't just walk past my house and pretend.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I spent 5 years as a Correctional Officer and did not realize until later in life how much it had changed me, and not for the better. Thank God I got out when I did.

Yeah it made me a pretty shitty person. Ive turned around a lot over the last couple years, but there was plenty of time where I would have done the same thing as that guy. I had zero ****s to give and no mercy either

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Lol they literally egged him on to do it.. I don’t know about anyone else, but the last thing I’m doing it taunting someone with a gun pointed in my direction. You de-escalate if possible and or retreat to cover, return fire. I can’t believe those dumb ****s kept running their mouths when the bullets first started flying.

Karen thought pulling out her phone to record him for Facebook made her ass bulletproof

My94GT

Established Member
What Communist shit hole you living in?

That ghetto had no HAO. The idiots shot were actually parking on their front yard (grass).

Most of the Rust Belt does not have HAOs and when they do, they are very weak.

I don’t live in a shit hole so there’s that LOL. I’m in Maryland and area pending HOA, and covenants are very prevalent.

I wasn’t asking in reference to the ghetto which is the original post, it was more just a general ask because it’s not always as cut and dry as plop in 4WD and go at least any home I’ve owned.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Kinda thought this was a Car forum - so we are posting this why? Let's stick to cars and SVT stuff...seriously people...

You really think we have been on here for the past 20+ years only talking about cars? You do realize that Roadside, Pics & Vids, and SD are meant to be for any misc topics and the specific sub-forums are for car talk, right? The general discussions are what keeps a lot of people coming back to the site and traffic through the site for ad revenue is extremely important. If it wasn't for the general discussions and random topics I wouldn't be on here a fraction of the time I have been on here over the years.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah it made me a pretty shitty person. Ive turned around a lot over the last couple years, but there was plenty of time where I would have done the same thing as that guy. I had zero ****s to give and no mercy either

you were dealing with animals every gdamn day, witnessing their savagery day in, day out for years... that leaves a mark on your soul.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread