Neighbor kills two of his neighbors over snowplowing argument - Graphic Video

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
what do you mean don’t watch it? Take it down, why?

No. do WATCH it.

watch it... so you know what is out there... the world is not peaches and cream... the cops aren’t gonna come and save you.... train a be ready so this shit don’t happen to you or your loved ones...

Quit trying to censor shit because it hurts your feelings...

I heard a wise man say that “the lessons of today are written in someone else’s tombstones”....
This. All dam. Day.

There is a lesson to be learned here.

Keep you mouth shut. The real world is vastly different from the comfort of your interwebz dream world.

This is just another day in Brockton.

Anyone ever see what a human brain looks like spilled out on the street after someone smashes a skull in with a baseball bat?
It ain’t pretty.

Stay safe.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Had that guy or his wife trained a bit, they could very likely countered that guy successfully.... at minimum came out of it alive.....

hopefully those poor bastards he took out were anti 2A scum or democucks....
Had they just minded thier own business.

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't believe in God, but sometimes I wish Jesus would come. The whole country is just out of control. Lie, cheat, steal, no one cares. Burn down your city, out of jail by morning.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

No. do WATCH it.

watch it... so you know what is out there... the world is not peaches and cream... the cops aren’t gonna come and save you.... train a be ready so this shit don’t happen to you or your loved ones...

I heard a wise man say that “the lessons of today are written in someone else’s tombstones”....

That's your opinion, I voiced mine. I'm not going to argue with you.

IDK, maybe you're too desensitized to what it really shows. That's my opinion.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

No. do WATCH it.

Yeah I’ve read the one that says stand in front of your neighbors house and repeatedly call him a pussy and you might get shot lol. Hard to feel sorry for that jackass and his wife. Didn’t deserve to die but certainly had something coming. Unfortunately for these two it was high speed lead.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's your opinion, I voiced mine. I'm not going to argue with you.

IDK, maybe you're too desensitized to what it really shows. That's my opinion.

hey, I’m not saying you can’t have an opinion. This isn’t about your opinion or my opinion.... take a step back and break this down... is it really best for this stuff be be censored?

no. No it’s not. all of us can learn from it and come out better. Use it to take care of yourself and your loved ones... if you turn your back to that, you won’t have any clue what to do if or when something like this happens to you.

Not trying to sound like a smart ass or be a sick ****... it’s your choice, man.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
hey, I’m not saying you can’t have an opinion. This isn’t about your opinion or my opinion.... take a step back and break this down... is it really best for this stuff be be censored?

no. No it’s not. all of us can learn from it and come out better. Use it to take care of yourself and your loved ones... if you turn your back to that, you won’t have any clue what to do if or when something like this happens to you.

Not trying to sound like a smart ass or be a sick ****... it’s your choice, man.

You're voicing your opinion. I agree about censoring. I'm also afraid about being desensitized to tragedies like this. Where is the line? I just stated my view.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve had people that I am friends with call me a pussy for walking away from situations like this.

Not the whole calling someone or antagonizing, but being around someone who seemed a little jacked up or not quite right.

There are a billion ways to die. ****ing around with someone I don’t know anything about, over a non-issue, is not one of them I’m really interested in experiencing.

I just assume every person I meet might be a dirty look from losing their shit. Just easier to avoid things anymore.

Sucks they died, but GD, did they think he was just firing warning shots?

Second, he should’ve just blown his own brains out before this issue because he was obviously living for nothing.

blk02edge

Established Member
I’ve had people that I am friends with call me a pussy for walking away from situations like this.

Not the whole calling someone or antagonizing, but being around someone who seemed a little jacked up or not quite right.

There are a billion ways to die. ****ing around with someone I don’t know anything about, over a non-issue, is not one of them I’m really interested in experiencing.

I just assume every person I meet might be a dirty look from losing their shit. Just easier to avoid things anymore.

Sucks they died, but GD, did they think he was just firing warning shots?

Second, he should’ve just blown his own brains out before this issue because he was obviously living for nothing.
The only reason this video makes me cringe is because I have done the same thing as this couple.. Although I have certainly grown out of being confrontational, I will just walk away if the situation does not really affect me. Words are never worth it

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The only reason this video makes me cringe is because I have done the same thing as this couple.. Although I have certainly grown out of being confrontational, I will just walk away if the situation does not really affect me. Words are never worth it

I've been on both sides, being a hot head 20+ years ago is very different than now man. Now, with a family I'm right there with you but even then you still have idiots. The ONLY time I've ever actually pulled a gun, and was ready to use it, he chose to back down and cool off and I let the 5.0 take it from there. I think about that many times as it would have been life altering for us both, but you damn sure enough don't want to be in a position like these two regardless of how you got there.

rborden

Established Member
This is why you don’t bully and egg someone on, who you have no idea what they are capable of or what they may be struggling with.

This video really is insight into how cold, cruel and uncaring humans can be to one another.

What I will never understand is WHY people think it is ok to taunt and push someone over the edge.

Humans are stupid. They don’t learn from their mistakes, they don’t learn from others mistakes and we don’t learn from each other.

Instead this behavior is continually perpetuated and everyone circle jerks each off in dismay in discussion, on forums and social media and the cycle continues over and over.

Look at any thread on a news story on facebook or twitter and social media gives us a window side view into the Hell’s Gate of the human soul.

Look at any schoolyard when a bully picks on a kid who can’t defend themselves. Kids gather around and cheer and jeer as the kid gets his ass kicked by the bully.

Look at the people who stood by in Portland when innocent people were assaulted, beaten and put in hospitals.

Humanity sucks as WHOLE. Just rotten useless animals.

These two assholes got what they deserved for being pieces of shits and at the same time the shooter was wrong for his actions too because he was a weak-minded individual with a short fuse and no self-control of his emotions. They all deserve to burn.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Like said, if that husband and wife were armed and trained they could have countered that and maybe come out of it alive. The way they froze there after multiple shots would indicate they went condition black and just froze and couldn't react until impacted by one of the rounds which brought them back to reality, but it was too late. No way to know for sure, but it just proves that you should always carry, but most importantly, think about what you say to other people because you just never know what they are capable of.

I've seen a lot of messed up things before but this video was disturbing to watch. It wasn't graphic at all, no blood or guts, but just witnessing the sheer act of violence and cold blooded murder is enough to make you really think about how you decide to interact with other people.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Their teenage som was in the house and witnessed them getting blown away

Bensin

Established Member
Calling a man a pussy, and then run like hell from his wife. Only one died like a pussy.
Living that Bonnie and Clyde gangsterlife 24/7 using slurs, and only have the wife on back up armed with a cellphone to record. LOL. Love the call the cops hes screaming after keeping it real. 0.42min for the gangsterfam picture.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Douchebag really gives the 2nd amendment a black eye smh. Biden and his snowflakes will have this on auto-play when they tell us all why we shouldn't have guns.

Makes for a good argument unfortunately from their angle. From my angle its the reason I need a gun to stop lunatics like this one.....

Probably one of coldest things ive ever seen a human being do. He was totally calm and knew exactly what he was doing. It was seriously like watching a ****ed up scene in a movie. Just didnt seem real.

He repeatedly called him a Homo. Maybe he was gay and that set him off who knows smh.

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Douchebag really gives the 2nd amendment a black eye smh. Biden and his snowflakes will have this on auto-play when they tell us all why we shouldn't have guns. Makes for a good argument unfortunately from their angle. From mine, its the reason I need a gun to stop lunatics like this one…

I thought the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread