Neighbor kills two of his neighbors over snowplowing argument - Graphic Video

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The hubby and wife owned/lived at the property (seen with the driveway) at the bottom of the screen. They had a driveway in front of the house more horizontal than vertical.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The hubby and wife owned/lived at the property (seen with the driveway) at the bottom of the screen. They had a driveway in front of the house more horizontal than vertical.

you dont have an address do you? lol. i want to see it on google maps. im still trying to wrap my ahead around the layout.

you're in a heated argument with someone who then pulls out a gun and you say "go ahead!" many times. and then guy takes multiple missed shots and husband/wife just standing there concentrating their chi so the bullets go around them, till they dont.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Dumbass Awards all around.

Shame on them for antagonising a neighbor.

Shame on them for not running for their ****ing lives when he presents a gun.

Shame on him for shooting them over stupid shit.

And worst of all, shame on him for using a God damn AR.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
you dont have an address do you? lol. i want to see it on google maps. im still trying to wrap my ahead around the layout.

you're in a heated argument with someone who then pulls out a gun and you say "go ahead!" many times. and then guy takes multiple missed shots and husband/wife just standing there concentrating their chi so the bullets go around them, till they dont.
I think the sound timing is way off on the video.

If it wasn't backed up from actual news reports I'd claim it was fake.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Dumbass Awards all around.

Shame on them for antagonising a neighbor.

Shame on them for not running for their ****ing lives when he presents a gun.

Shame on him for shooting them over stupid shit.

And worst of all, shame on him for using a God damn AR.

and i believe this meets the liberal refined definition of a "mass shooting" so that's another one they can blame on the AR, aka the "weapon of war".

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Screenshot_20210205-171945.jpeg

Not sure what units.

Ghetto

Screenshot_20210205-172223__01.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

West Bergh Street in Plains Township. 13 is the house of the married couple. 6 is the shooter.

There is just so much wrong with the video and the actions. Two people were badasses and mouth runners and the other was on the edge.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I think the sound timing is way off on the video.

If it wasn't backed up from actual news reports I'd claim it was fake.

WOAH WOAH!!

Quad DOES NOT post bullshit fake news!

Always...constantly....everyday....
Today is a day

Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
West Bergh Street in Plains Township. 13 is the house of the married couple. 6 is the shooter.

There is just so much wrong with the video and the actions. Two people were badasses and mouth runners and the other was on the edge.
If by badass you mean lying dead face down in the snow they they are badass!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is absolutely crazy. Less and less value for life coupled with less and less self-control. Rage trumps self-control. I'm reminded that we're seeing more and more suicides after committing a murder. This one is just so horribly senseless.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Clearly, lock down covid induced killings. People are going nuts.
That is absolutely crazy. Less and less value for life coupled with less and less self-control. Rage trumps self-control. I'm reminded that we're seeing more and more suicides after committing a murder. This one is just so horribly senseless.
I would chalk this up to covid.

We've seen a national +40% increase in suicide and upto a 200% increase in suicide for lock down areas.

Nothing like losing your job, not being able to get one and then being cut off from all forms of entertainment, distraction or human interaction for a damn year.

I was reading an article about 2020 being the arose year for a recovered addict because virtually all support - clinics, group meetings, etc had been shutdown. Combine that with addicts typically don't have professions that easily transitioned to the home office...

E459B801-3A8F-4206-A577-E00FBC4181B6__01.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't watch it, it should be taken down. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have watched any of it...

Prayers sent for the two victims.

what do you mean don’t watch it? Take it down, why?

No. do WATCH it.

watch it... so you know what is out there... the world is not peaches and cream... the cops aren’t gonna come and save you.... train a be ready so this shit don’t happen to you or your loved ones...

Quit trying to censor shit because it hurts your feelings...

I heard a wise man say that “the lessons of today are written in someone else’s tombstones”....

Users who are viewing this thread