Neighbor kills two of his neighbors over snowplowing argument - Graphic Video

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
You can only talk that kind of **** in Smackdown.

Everyone, go give your neighbour a hug or say something nice to a stranger. Love you guys. Yes, even you Gimmie11s.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
No, it proves they should have just minded their own ****ing business..

You don't carry to defend yourself from someone who retaliates when you verbally assault them.

I agree with the first part in that they shouldn't have been complete assholes and minded their own business, but your second part makes no sense unless I'm just reading it wrong? You absolutely carry for exactly those reasons; to defend yourself and others against unstable and unpredictable individuals.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I agree with the first part in that they shouldn't have been complete assholes and minded their own business, but your second part makes no sense unless I'm just reading it wrong? You absolutely carry for exactly those reasons; to defend yourself and others against unstable and unpredictable individuals.

Some people have never lived in a city where people will shoot you for looking their direction I see. I can’t tell you how many petty arguments turn into people getting shot these days. I have this discussion with my brother in law who thinks people will still fist fight and now twice we have seen people get shot unarmed like the OP for running their mouth and not just handling it like men used to; we’ve come full circle back to dueling pistols.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Eh, why does it look fake?

Lady took at least 4-5 point blank shots from what looks to be the face/head and is still crawling around.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I mean, the guy even shot her with a rifle/shotgun to the face and she was still moving, crawling.

This sucks that it happened, but this video just doesn't look "real"

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I don’t think this was the case. They were still cursing and provoking him as he was shooting. I think the two thought he was intentionally missing and was just shooting to scare them because of the dispute.

I guess I’m cold hearted because I agree with some on here, the shooter was a ****ing savage pos for his actions, but the two instigators kept asking for a confrontation and they got it. They may not have deserved to die over this, but they practically begged for a reaction, which they asked for. ****’em

I only watched it once and I thought I remembered seeing them stand there silently as he was shooting, but again, I only watched it once. In that case then they are just straight up stupid to keep running their mouths while staring down the barrel of a gun being fired at them.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Now I am waiting for the media to twist this on how assault weapons were used and this is somehow a hate crime and guns should be banned, etc.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Exactly...this is why cops have patrol rifles in the car, if you want to switch a m’fer off fast, send it @3,000 fps

Correct, as most of the OFF switches aren’t always immediate like the male here but give a massive F.I.B.S factor. If you are just shooting at random and not hitting lethal spots people have taken large quantity of rounds of low caliber/velocity and have kept going with 10+ hits pretty insane.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Some people have never lived in a city where people will shoot you for looking their direction I see. I can’t tell you how many petty arguments turn into people getting shot these days. I have this discussion with my brother in law who thinks people will still fist fight and now twice we have seen people get shot unarmed like the OP for running their mouth and not just handling it like men used to; we’ve come full circle back to dueling pistols.

Well I have one for you that is petty to the max and sorry for the long story. Reading this thread just reminded me of an incident a couple years back when a group of us were shooting on my friend's range at his own home way out in the sticks. It was all legal yet his junky neighbor got irritated and decided to shoot in our direction. He was about 50 yards away on his property and while the shooting from our group was going on I was standing towards the back of the range when I saw a flash from my peripherals on the right and heard a distinct loud bang from my Walker hearing protection (electronically cancels out the loud crack of the gunfire but amplifies all other noise) that was coming from another source and I immediately recognized what it was and so I moved quickly towards the corner of the house to take some cover and peak the corner for a better look to see who it was, and as I was moving for cover another shot came past my direction and I could tell that it was a shotgun blast. At first I thought someone had come up his driveway and was attempting to attack us so I was scanning the area for threats, but once I took the barricade on the corner of the house I could see the neighbor in the tree line that divided the properties and he was standing by his truck with the headlights pointed in our direction. We were protected by the house from where we were shooting but anyone standing further back from the range like I was could have easily been in harms way and hit. As I was on the corner I attempted to get sighted in on the guy which was hard because it was getting dark out in a heavily wooded area plus with the headlights all I could see really was part of a silhouette. At that point everyone looked back and saw me and put two and two together since they had heard the shots too, but didn't think anyone would be shooting specifically at us since the neighbors all shot often as well on their own ranges.

Things got a little intense after that because about 5 of us with rifles all kitted out had guns raised at the ready and we were moving towards this guy and commanding him to drop the gun. Since he had moved back behind the truck last I saw we didn't have full sight of him due to the headlights shining back. I just knew that if I saw anything resembling a person with a gun that they was going to die or if that truck started backing up to leave then I was going to light up the front of the truck. He ended up running off before we got close enough, but it turned out that he wasn't the neighbor that owned the property but rather he was one of the neighbor's tweaker friends who stayed with him sometimes and was tweaking at the time. According to the homeowner who came out to talk to us, this guy got irritated because he was trying to weed-whack part of the yard and he could hear our gun shots over his music in his headphones. The owner got an earful from us but was trying to be really apologetic about it and said he would tell the guy to never come back. I don't remember what my friend did or how it was resolved with that whole thing, but technically if I had seen that guy a few seconds sooner I would have been within my rights to drop him, but I'm glad we didn't have to. Personally, I never felt like he was aiming at us to hit us and was rather just trying to scare us, but that doesn't matter because aside from us there were kids inside that could have come outside from that direction. As far as I'm concerned he was a real threat shooting at me/us.

Lady took at least 4-5 point blank shots from what looks to be the face/head and is still crawling around.

Pistols have a high survivability rate while rifles... not so much. That pistol shot to the face should have been lethal but I'm pretty sure I heard the lady gargling as she tried to talk after that so I'm guessing he shot her in the mouth or throat and obviously not the brain.

Last edited:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
No, it proves they should have just minded their own ****ing business..

You don't carry to defend yourself from someone who retaliates when you verbally assault them.
You have said this twice, which I agree with.

America's first coin had that embossed on the coin.
20210206_154758.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

I've shot a raccoon 5 times at close range with M855 5.56 and it still took 2 minutes for it to stop flopping about. What you seen in that video is the real world. That one shot and he's down stuff only happens in the movies.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Pistols have a high survivability rate while rifles... not so much. That pistol shot to the face should have been lethal but I'm pretty sure I heard the lady gargling as she tried to talk after that so I'm guessing he shot her in the mouth or throat and obviously not the brain.

Are we talking after the first time when she was yelling "oh my god"?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Are we talking after the first time when she was yelling "oh my god"?

I think so. It was right after he tried to execute her with the pistol and she said something and at the end I heard a slight gurgle in her voice and she stopped talking, presumably because of blood in her mouth and throat.

Users who are viewing this thread