Neighbor kills two of his neighbors over snowplowing argument - Graphic Video

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
And if this was in daylight 4 out of 5 times there is a very good chance it has Rabies also. So yeah I would of done exacly what you did as the risk is way too great.

It was daytime. My wife just got done feeding our ducks and it came running on 2 legs hands in the air. It came right up on the deck and pawed at the back door. It probably just wanted food but unfortunately I had to eliminate it.

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
For those who have been in the shit, they can attest to this: The human body is easy to kill, but it’s difficult to kill quickly.
Flip side also happens, shit that you think should just rub some dirt on and it turns out to be an instant kill.

Father also told a story about a LT that got a round in the shoulder, just like the movies. Dead in 2 minutes. A big nerve bundle is there and he went into shock and was gone. No vitals, no bleed out. Just nerve shock. #moviesarebullshit

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
100% perfection, in your comments. I couldn't have said it better.
This is why you don’t bully and egg someone on, who you have no idea what they are capable of or what they may be struggling with.

This video really is insight into how cold, cruel and uncaring humans can be to one another.

What I will never understand is WHY people think it is ok to taunt and push someone over the edge.

Humans are stupid. They don’t learn from their mistakes, they don’t learn from others mistakes and we don’t learn from each other.

Instead this behavior is continually perpetuated and everyone circle jerks each off in dismay in discussion, on forums and social media and the cycle continues over and over.

Look at any thread on a news story on facebook or twitter and social media gives us a window side view into the Hell’s Gate of the human soul.

Look at any schoolyard when a bully picks on a kid who can’t defend themselves. Kids gather around and cheer and jeer as the kid gets his ass kicked by the bully.

Look at the people who stood by in Portland when innocent people were assaulted, beaten and put in hospitals.

Humanity sucks as WHOLE. Just rotten useless animals.

These two assholes got what they deserved for being pieces of shits and at the same time the shooter was wrong for his actions too because he was a weak-minded individual with a short fuse and no self-control of his emotions. They all deserve to burn.

rborden

Established Member
Does anyone have the full unedited video with audio?

So far only seen the full video with no audio and the Inside Edition edited version.

quad

Established Member
Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Looks like this is the shooter's house - 6 West Bergh St. If you turn the camera around you'll see the victims' house - 13 West Bergh St.

The victims must have been parking their cars on the grass in front of the house. I see now it is a street and there is a slope to it. The video was a bit deceiving and it looked like a driveway to me.

Google Maps

WEST BERGH.JPG

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
And we act like this is a new trend? In the 1600s burn a ho for being a witch. In the 1700s you would kill over honor in a duel. In the 1800s over a fence pole a yard into someone else's property. 1900s slay for strong drink. 2000s over a drug and some snow.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
And we act like this is a new trend? In the 1600s burn a ho for being a witch. In the 1700s you would kill over honor in a duel. In the 1800s over a fence pole a yard into someone else's property. 1900s slay for strong drink. 2000s over a drug and some snow.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

cant forget all the people shot over a card game gone wrong at the old saloon in town.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How about this? Warning do not click on the link if you are a sensitive viewer...

Man Shoots Neighbors with Handgun and Rifle for Shoveling Snow into his Yard in Pennsylvania

i was surprised it was left up here but 100x more surprised that its on so many news sites. usually they dont show the actual point where someone is shot, let alone something like this. yet this video is everywhere.

they even have the video footage from when the son runs out to his mom laying out there

Users who are viewing this thread