Nelson Mandela Died

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If the allegations are true that this guy was okay with lighting people on fire, then my respect for him has completely gone out the window....

Do a little research on him. I am surprised how many Americans are misinformed about him.

He is a personification of the duality of humanity. Good and evil. Does it balance out? What do you forgive for the ends he wanted to achieve?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Do a little research on him. I am surprised how many Americans are misinformed about him.

The average American is an idiot who believes what the media tells them. How many other figure heads have been pushed as holier than thou yet a little research proves a different reality?

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
After doing a little digging, your statement is spot on. I am unsure if the good that he did balances out some of the horrific things he was done...
It is a tough call for a lot of people. The US press was in love with him. His period of glory was when communism was in its death throes in a dissolving Soviet Union.

I almost think it became a racial issue with our press, white power vs black slavery (apartheid). it became an emotional issue, the past be damned and ignored. The US black caucus was enamored by his persecution and persistence. So it is like his struggle was only against the white slave drivers, not to promote a communist agenda as he originally intended. Communism was becoming a laughable term that no one seen as a legitimate threat.

History will in the end lean towards his good side and ignore his bad side, he is not a right wing guy so let us not demonize him. LOL!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Not so much MLK (as he was just being healthy male) but the Kennedy Klan as an example. How often does the media portray them as the vile scum they were? Whether it is the old man, the drunk, the president or the AG, you hardly ever hear the truth about these people but that is the media for you. They are not objective in the least.

B0B

Established Member
Good he's dead. What a piece of shit. He's gonna be remembered by most people as this great man. what a load of horse shit. MLK was a piece of shit too and look how many people think he was such a hero. I feel sorry for black people. They are held to such a low standard and praised for doing nothing by a bunch of liberal white do-gooders who don't give any more of a shit about black people than the racists. The only reason white people pretend to care is to make them feel better about themselves. The only reason why any of us even know he's dead is because the liberal media wants to put one more black man up on a pedistal. Liberals are destroying the world.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Good he's dead. What a piece of shit. He's gonna be remembered by most people as this great man. what a load of horse shit. MLK was a piece of shit too and look how many people think he was such a hero. I feel sorry for black people. They are held to such a low standard and praised for doing nothing by a bunch of liberal white do-gooders who don't give any more of a shit about black people than the racists. The only reason white people pretend to care is to make them feel better about themselves. The only reason why any of us even know he's dead is because the liberal media wants to put one more black man up on a pedistal. Liberals are destroying the world.

:dw:

:nonono:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

:eek: :dw: I could do nothing but laugh at this. Wow!

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member

At least you are being honest. I however do not think that MLK was a piece of shit. Sure he messed around with some females, but what man doesn't? I think you need to re-think that one.

Mandela on the other hand was a cold blooded murderer.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned

I guess you are mad that he ended apartheid and MLK fought for black civil rights huh?

I freaking hate southern conservative bible thumping white supremacists

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
I guess you are mad that he ended apartheid and MLK fought for black civil rights huh?

Go back to playing with your "knife collection"

Last edited:

aaandht

Established Member

Last I checked Washington is actually in the Pacific North West. You must have failed geography, mister 3.9.

Also look up the genocide in South Africa after Mandela got into power. But because I know the truth I guess that would make me a "bible thumping southern conservative"

Last edited:

4a7191a

Established Member
Mandela was a terrorist. He did change sa for the better, but still he killed or had part of killing innocent people. One car bomb that went off in rush hour wounded over 200 people. Rip Paul walker :). don't care about Mandela :)

Users who are viewing this thread