Never forget.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
that is a mover man , thanks we do forget sometimes:(

NVMYPWR

Established Member
I love the reminders and am thankful to those that continue to remind me so that it lay fresh in my mind and that I may also be more watchful as I stand my post and play my part in this great nation.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thats pretty sad to see. I personally will never forget what happened that day and where I was at that moment. I stand behind our President and troops and the war against terrorism. Hopefully we can avoid disasters like that in the future by rooting out all forces of evil. Black03

LANIGRL

CrazyCobraLady
Established Member
I used to LAUGH and Laugh at my dad. He ALWAYS owned an AMERICAN car. I drove a Nissan. then 9-11 happened. I went out and bought an AMERICAN MUSCLE car. I was not surprised when I was told her B-day was 9-11-02. This family will NEVER forget .

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I Will Never Forget.....

I went up to NYC to help dig for a friend....I lost a friend that day..
I lost over 300 fellow FireFighter Brothers too

My Friend FDNY Capt. James Amotto R.I.P. Brother

Lawman

Established Member
I'll never forget

I was at morning roll call with the rest of the platoon. We were informed and we tuned in to a local T.V. station. I was in total disbelief when I observed the second plane strike. All I wanted to do was to go home to my wife and family- to mourn. But we couldn't leave, we all had a job to do. To our fallen heroes:"You will never be forgotten. God bless America! And for those responsible, Vengeance is ours!!!!"

SVTHorsnake

Banned
It's still unbelievable. We don't want it done to us. I just hope we can find a way to do it only to the ones who deserve it.

(I know I'm not popular for my thoughts, I just don't want to lose my family of innocent bystanders either.)

Good Reality Check, I'll always stand by this country and would fight to the death if I was called upon. Please don't judge me for saying I'm an Iranian-American but instead understand that any Iranians who would take human life in cold blood are not true Iranians.

Thanks LL for keeping me in check.

God Bless America.

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
just cause you are from the middle east dosent mean you are a gutless bastered
and i have to appoligize(Sp?) to you cause i do look at some forigeners in a weird way now, since 9-11-01, i know its not right but just cant help it. those phuckers took a part of everybody here in the U.S. that day and they shall never be forgiven

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by lightninmike
just cause you are from the middle east dosent mean you are a gutless bastered
and i have to appoligize(Sp?) to you cause i do look at some forigeners in a weird way now, since 9-11-01, i know its not right but just cant help it. those phuckers took a part of everybody here in the U.S. that day and they shall never be forgiven

I appreciate that, I am glad you understand, that just 'cause I'm Muslim, doesn't mean I'm not a patriot. I do understand it can be hard to distinguish between terrorists (hearltess bateria) and middle easterners (regular people). I'll admit myself, I got nervous on a plane once of a guy who looked just like me!

Again, Thanks on behalf of all of us

Users who are viewing this thread