never installed Posi Ported Eaton, new 10.5" wheels with new Nitto nt05's

funmoneypit

Established Member
Do you have any documentation pertaining to the porting? Date, what was done, etc.? Did you send this to Posi to be ported or did you buy that way? Would help a lot. Thanks!

funmoneypit

Established Member
That is 100% a posi port job. Certain details make it for sure a posi.

Yes, I wasn't trying to say I didn't believe him or anything like that so hope it didn't come off that way. Was just more interested when and also if he sent it in himself. That's what it sounds like but just clarifying.

MarkyMarc

Established Member
Hey guys, sorry I didn't realize I was getting responses to this thread, it didn't show up in my email. I bought the charger off my buddy who purchased it from the guy he bought his red fire cobra from. That person originally had it sent in for the port, and it changed hands all the way to me. My buddy ended up wrecking his red fire so he never had a chance to put it on. BUT he has a 700hp white cobra now so don't feel bad for him. I've just been hanging on to it since I haven't had the extra money to put it on my car now because of school. I bought the wheels from my buddy as well, which he bought them new.

Users who are viewing this thread