NEW 01 COBRA complete intake manifolds [50 available]

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I'll take a fuel rail. Let me know the paypal address. You don't happen to have an 01 rubber intake tube also do you?

Give me a call, I'd like to try to get the rail shipped out today if possible, need to get this car out of the garage. 606 - 524-5423

Last edited:

2001cobraguy

Established Member
i work in romeoville, and i would be interested in a lower intake, gasket, iac, and tps. let me know, thanks. mark. oh and ill pick them up obviously...

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
I'll take a fuel rail. Let me know the paypal address. You don't happen to have an 01 rubber intake tube also do you?

Give me a call, I'd like to try to get the rail shipped out today if possible, need to get this car out of the garage. 606 - 524-5423

I don't have an intake tube , left you a voicemail and PM sent.

i work in romeoville, and i would be interested in a lower intake, gasket, iac, and tps. let me know, thanks. mark. oh and ill pick them up obviously...

Sure , I'm right off of Airport and I55.You can pick them up anytime today or tomorrow, my phone # is listed above.

95SC

Banned
Got any cylinder heads?

I have 2 sets but I'm keeping them

Thanks man! Guys this man is top notch!

Bump for a good seller.

Derek is a very good person to deal with, i'm debating buying a a full mani, soooo clean lol

Thanks guys , it was a pleasure to do business with you

this is FRICKEN Awesome, that picture ROCKS!

that's like 1/3 of them :D:D

2001cobraguy

Established Member
im pretty busy till next weekend, would that be ok? ill give you a call when we get closer to it, debating buying a whole manifold from you. are you firm on the price? i may have some stuff to trade if your intersted. ill get ahold of you twords the end of next week and we can discuss it further. thanks. mark

Users who are viewing this thread