new 03, what mods in what order

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
bitch as in bad bitch, why are you calling me a bitch, dickbeater

haha.. when did i call you a bitch? Before you work on your lack of maturity, work on you creativity.. who calls someone a dickbeater? Obviously you do eh?

and bitch as in bad bitch? :idea:

ok yo.. see ya later :loser: dawg

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
never post on one of my posts again. just dont even look in them, dickbeater

and i just warned you twice.. dont use words that a 6th grader would come up with. it degrades this boards collective IQ....

Im having a hard time believing that there are sucessful people (sucessful enough to own all those cars in their lifetime) that exhibit your kind of behavior.. Its like you try to pick physical fights online.. like a drunken bar fight or something. Its ridiculous..

I'd really like to know how old are you.. Are you 13 and your dad got a Cobra? I seriously hope thats the case. If you happen to be older than 18 you might want to rethink the way you talk and behave..

Grow up.. Yo :loser:

SB 03

Established Member
come on guys, this is a great site, dont bring this type of crap here, take it some where else.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by SB 03
come on guys, this is a great site, dont bring this type of crap here, take it some where else.

I agree. There are many other boards with stupid crap being posted. This is a good tech resource with mature adults sharing information on command interests. I believe in mud flinging, just not here.

Try this site.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16&PARENT_ID=1657

Blades

Established Member
Was that video made with you and AV8R in your cobra with the pulley or bone stock?

oh and btw.. lotsafastrides was the one who went all ghetto on me.. But i guess i started it..

Users who are viewing this thread