New 18" RR rim and tire setup..

101blur

Established Member
So finally got my track setup done super excited to put it to use this weekend just hope the weather holds.
took the 20" Aristo off and got 18" forgestar F14 in piano Black.
Fronts are 18x11 with toyo r888 295/30/18
Rears are 18x12 with toyo r888 315/30/18

The tires fit perfect and are super square on the rims how tire should be properly mounted..:coolman:
I currently have a 1/8" spacer in back for better clearance, but just got my 1/4" billet spacer in the mail so that will push the rears out perfect. and give the clearance I wanted from the rear shock.

forgestar_toyo_2_zpsbbrnvfi6.jpg

forgestar_toyo_3_zpslwgh0rh9.jpg

forgestar_toyo_4_zpso7cm6xdw.jpg

forgestar_toyo_1_zpsx8n9hiax.jpg

noldevin

Established Member
Looks good, that is some serious meat. I wish there were some better taller tire options in 18s, i just can't bring myself to go with a shorter overall tire. Between having 3.73s and scraping everywhere it would make for a pretty annoying car to drive on the street.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice! What offset/backspacing did you order? And on a separate note, where did you get the front and rear deflectors/flares?

101blur

Established Member
love it! I wish i would have went that wide

:D

Good looking car.

thanks been a long time in the making and has gone through lots of changes to be here lol.

Looks good, that is some serious meat. I wish there were some better taller tire options in 18s, i just can't bring myself to go with a shorter overall tire. Between having 3.73s and scraping everywhere it would make for a pretty annoying car to drive on the street.

I agree the height is a little short for me. I would like to try a 335/30/18 for the rear but no one makes a 305/30/18 front to match it. and I dont feel like running a 315 on a 11" rimso I was stuck with the 295 front.

Very nice! What offset/backspacing did you order? And on a separate note, where did you get the front and rear deflectors/flares?

I have to check I cant remember off the top of head. the offset was supper aggressive custom order from foregstar with juggernaut power, waiting 9 weeks for them.
all aero parts I make.:rockon:

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool on the aero bits. I've done some ABS parts fabrication with my router, but usually for car audio stuff. Care to share any details on the front lips? Would love to make a set of those as well.

101blur

Established Member
Very cool on the aero bits. I've done some ABS parts fabrication with my router, but usually for car audio stuff. Care to share any details on the front lips? Would love to make a set of those as well.

thanks well yes I cut and sell all the parts too. all routed from 3/8" thick King star board a marine grade polymer plastic. stuff is tough as nails.
the front splitter is basically a ford racing motorpsort splitter with full belly pan the front end is my design and more for looks then performance but still prfides a large amount of down force. and then i do the engrave for a nice finishing touch. mounts the same as the ford racing splitter would.

Users who are viewing this thread