New 2014 GT500 Owner

gallantusmc

USMC Retired
Established Member
I just got a GT500 loaded with every option including glass roof. You can tell by my join date that I have been on this site before but only lurked. I joined a few years ago when I was seriously looking for a terminator. I live in Maryland, and like all American musclecars. I have owned tons of cars from the big three over the years. I sold a 2011 Camaro SS (the one in the pics) to help fund the purchase of the GT500. I like new and old muscle and fast motorcycles. I also currently own a 1969 Barracuda Formula S and a Kawasaki KZ1000 turned into a cafe racer.

I seriously considered a ZL1 and a CTS-V wagon (I like different) too, but after driving all three I preferred the GT500.

Oh I retired from the Marine Corps a couple years ago and after tons of deployments I learned that you never know how much time you have left here. So I plan to enjoy every minute of it, and I will be driving this car a lot!

imagejpg1_zpsc0c66dc0.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, and congratulations on your buying that good looking GT-500. Post up a photo of your '69 Barracuda Formula S. A friend of mine has one. Right now it's got a 440 motor.

gallantusmc

USMC Retired
Established Member
Here's the Barracuda:

imagejpg2_zps5d00b54a.jpg

And here's the KZ1000:

imagejpg1_zps50c8389d.jpg

They are both works in progress, but isn't that always the case?!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice looking Barracuda. I love the hood. Nice bike, too. Thanks for posting the photos. :)

Users who are viewing this thread