NEW 2022 F 1 Fiddy

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Shout out to Nick @13COBRA for helping out a few months ago in landing this 5.0L F150.

I’ve had plenty of shake down time with it and I couldn’t be happier.

An excellent truck, Nick as always made the process ridiculously smooth and of course gave a great deal.

My apologies for not getting a full detail job in on the pics but… here she is..

Slapped on an MBRP Race Profile side exit exhaust as well… little clip for you boys to enjoy that YOTE PUR.

Image1660161536.913363.jpg
IMG_7998.JPG
IMG_7999.JPG
IMG_8001.JPG
IMG_8002.JPG

Tezz500

Established Member
Looks awesome! I like the red, white and blue paint/emblems. Very clean looking and it stands out. Congratulations!

Oh, and it sounds great. The side exhaust is a nice touch.

Thank you sir. I thought it looked classy but still popped as well!

Considering doing a little sleeper mode with her…

When I swap the VMP Gen3R in the Shelby, I’m gonna look into taking the 2.3TVS and slapping it on the YOTE.

Last edited:

Established Member
what kind of highway mileage does it get with the 5.0. At some point I need to move back to a truck from my highlander, probably over the winter when hopefully supply gets caught back up.

Tezz500

Established Member
what kind of highway mileage does it get with the 5.0. At some point I need to move back to a truck from my highlander, probably over the winter when hopefully supply gets caught back up.

If you’re doing 55? Flat terrain? It’s over 30 with the 10spd.

I drove it up to Riverton to pick up a cow a fews ago.
Image1660167272.993540.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
If you’re doing 55? Flat terrain? It’s over 30 with the 10spd.

I drove it up to Riverton to pick up a cow a fews ago. View attachment 1757701
That’s actually really good. I get about 23-24 around town. Highway depends on the speed. Not much higher actually. Running 85-90 coming back from St Augustine in January I think it was about 23, but was hitting major headwinds coming across I-4. No way you can run 55 on the highway here. You’ll get run over. lol

Tezz500

Established Member
That’s actually really good. I get about 23-24 around town. Highway depends on the speed. Not much higher actually. Running 85-90 coming back from St Augustine in January I think it was about 23, but was hitting major headwinds coming across I-4. No way you can run 55 on the highway here. You’ll get run over. lol

Just in town if I’m not getting stupid it’s been 18-19.

I really can’t complain. I’m extremely happy with the truck. It put the nail in the coffin for the Lightning that’s for sure.

Established Member
I generally just set the cruise on 77 and let the miles roll by. Seems to be a speed where I don't have to pass too many or deal with getting on and off the cruise control. I agree, traffic dictates the speed, but 55 is just a number I pass on the way up. hoping to at least beat the 22-24 I get now, with a capacity to haul and tow when necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread