NEW 2022 F 1 Fiddy

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I owned a Dodge back in 99. Never make that mistake again.

Was probably a beginner Dodge lmao

1200px-2000-2002_Dodge_Neon_--_06-20-2011.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you sir. I thought it looked classy but still popped as well!

Considering doing a little sleeper mode with her…

When I swap the VMP Gen3R in the Shelby, I’m gonna look into taking the 2.3TVS and slapping it on the YOTE.
It’s a sickness. Glad I’m not the only one.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Was probably a beginner Dodge lmao

1200px-2000-2002_Dodge_Neon_--_06-20-2011.jpg
LMAO I had a Shitbox NEON!

But my First Dodge was a Dodge Dakota V6, then a Dodge Dakota R/T then a Neon I bought for the Ex... Had some GM trash in the mix of that as well.. Old Beaters.

Ill tell ya... I had my 93 Lightning around the same time I had the R/T and we put both up on a lift side by side at my friends shop.. I was genuinely MAD I bought that ****ing Dakota.... They just tossed RAM parts in a Dakota... Ford actually went damn near ground up on the L. It's one of the main reasons I swapped to Ford and never looked back.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
LMAO I had a Shitbox NEON!

But my First Dodge was a Dodge Dakota V6, then a Dodge Dakota R/T then a Neon I bought for the Ex... Had some GM trash in the mix of that as well.. Old Beaters.

Ill tell ya... I had my 93 Lightning around the same time I had the R/T and we put both up on a lift side by side at my friends shop.. I was genuinely MAD I bought that ****ing Dakota.... They just tossed RAM parts in a Dakota... Ford actually went damn near ground up on the L. It's one of the main reasons I swapped to Ford and never looked back.

That's a great story. I had a buddy shortly after high school who bought a black single cab Dakota RT that I wanted soooooo bad! Damn truck sounded, looked, and drove mean as hell.

Then we took it to the drag strip and it ran a high 15 .... it was then I realized I didn't need one after all hahaha

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
That's a great story. I had a buddy shortly after high school who bought a black single cab Dakota RT that I wanted soooooo bad! Damn truck sounded, looked, and drove mean as hell.

Then we took it to the drag strip and it ran a high 15 .... it was then I realized I didn't need one after all hahaha

They were absolute DOGS stock. No doubt about it. It did sound bad ass and had a nice look.

One interesting tidbit… Chrysler ended up getting a class action lawsuit because they advertised the truck being able to tow like 5500lbs then in the owners manual they had this little yellow card stating the truck was not capable of towing more than 2000lbs… they ended up having to buy back a ton of trucks. A lot of guys flipped and got new rides for NOTHING. Totally insane.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the side exhaust in front of the rear wheels.

Looks good. At times I wonder if I goofed not getting a new 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread