New 3 & 1 Piece Forged Wheel Vendor

NV Forged

Greetings!

Alright guys I couldn't find an intro section so I figured I'd post up a thread here with a little bit of info.

Since this is the pics & vids section I figured I'd throw in a few pics of some of the wheel models that we carry in our line up.

Some information about us: NV Forged is a newly founded forged wheel company. Our company is family owned so quality control is in our hands from step one to the moment where the last assembly bolt is mounted onto your wheels. We are extremely strict on being fair & providing quality with our customer service, no questions asked.

Our products: Using only the highest quality materials to build our wheels. We only offer 6061 forged wheels with many tasteful designs. The finishes can come in any variation desired. We offer also offer a line of concave wheels. Most of our standard forged wheels have the option of being made in concave. One other thing that we'd like to note is that titanium assembly bolts will be available soon for the hardcore weight saver!

Here is some of our wheels and a picture of our ad in Heavy Hitters magazine :beer:

NVDadporscheflat2.jpg

nv127-1.jpg

363.jpg

121.jpg

nv2171.gif

Hopefully you guys wont be too tough on us :coolman:

Please feel free to contact us for any questions at (818) 705 6928 :beer:

Also our website is under construction so please excuse us for that

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Welcome. Post some more pictures of your wheels when you get a chance. 316, 217, and 168 are my favorites of the bunch.

NV Forged

Thank you!

Will definitely be posting up some actual pictures of wheels soon as I am getting a set cut for my personal mustang :thumbsup:

Welcome. Post some more pictures of your wheels when you get a chance. 316, 217, and 168 are my favorites of the bunch.

TORQJNKY

Nice looking wheels! You have some stiff competion here on SVTP. Your best bet is to post up some pics of your wheels installed on Cobra's or GT500's. I'm a visual type person and would love to see how they look installed on Mustangs. A wheel is a wheel until you see them installed on a car similar to yours for comparison sakes.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with sales!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
do you have a link to a page with all the available siezes, offsets and pricing?

Users who are viewing this thread