New 335 35 17 kuhmos + more pics!

Smoked SVT

Established Member
I bought these to replace my worn out nitto dr's since I have to dd the cobra now. I didnt have time to clean it up so excuse the dirtiness of it but here they are. Just brought it home from the exhaust shop where he moved some piping around to fit these monsters. I also had to beat the inner fender ALOT to get them to stop rubbing also :banana: These tires also hook VERY well. I tried to dump the clutch at rpms that I could roast the 315 nittos with (cold) and they hooked and went! The 1-2 shift hooked like crazy too with a hard shift. :rockon:
rims023.jpg

rims022.jpg

rims021.jpg

rims020.jpg

rims009-1.jpg

rims013.jpg

rims008-1.jpg

rims006-1.jpg

rims005-1.jpg

rims001-1.jpg

rims002-1.jpg

rims003-1.jpg

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
17's are rather small, but a good width indeed.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Those look nasty man! I wish I had that set up! Whats done to your rear suspension? I notice the CHE brace of some sort.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Looks funky to me, the tire looks too big for the wheel and I hate the tread pattern. Also the tiny stock tips look even smaller next too your rear rollers. Not trying to bash JMO.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
17's are rather small, but a good width indeed.
Yeh, I bought 18" BFG's about 5 months ago and ended up selling them before I bought the saleens. Just too much money for tires for me.

Those look nasty man! I wish I had that set up! Whats done to your rear suspension? I notice the CHE brace of some sort.
Thanks, Ive got steeda double adj uppers, mm non adj lowers, eibach drag springs, fully built rear with 4.56's and 31 splines, and the che extreme axle brace.

Thankyou!

Dats nice..!
Thankyou!

is that a 10.5" rear wheel? they look massive on there.
Yep 10.5
looks sweet man!
Thanks!

What is the tread wear on those babies?
Im pretty sure 180 without looking.
Looks like the bulge out. Are those 10.5's?
Yep

They look good on there:beer: Any rubbing?
Haha yessir. I had to have the exhaust worked on and some extensive inner fender work with a 2lb hammer lol. Its all good now though :rockon:

Thankyou!

They bulge a little too much for my tastes, JMO.
Meh lol.
Looks funky to me, the tire looks too big for the wheel and I hate the tread pattern. Also the tiny stock tips look even smaller next too your rear rollers. Not trying to bash JMO.

Its a flowmaster catback system and Im not a fan of large tips anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread