new 5.0 owner

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Hey everyone Ive been on this site for awhile. today I just traded in my 03 srt4 today for a black premium package loaded 11 GT. I am doing my research on it and so far I have foud that the sticking clutch has been an issue. Maybe mine since it is newere has been fixed? anything else I need to look for? Not looking to mod it a lot just a daily, I have a built 99 GT for my toy. As of today being my first day getting the car I am very pleased with it. Let me know all of yours experience with the car so far, thanks a lot

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hey everyone Ive been on this site for awhile. today I just traded in my 03 srt4 today for a black premium package loaded 11 GT. I am doing my research on it and so far I have foud that the sticking clutch has been an issue. Maybe mine since it is newere has been fixed? anything else I need to look for? Not looking to mod it a lot just a daily, I have a built 99 GT for my toy. As of today being my first day getting the car I am very pleased with it. Let me know all of yours experience with the car so far, thanks a lot

At least install a tune from one of the big name companies and unleash the tamed potential. Congrats.

1 srt4 U

Established Member
thanks fellas. I have already been thinking just an intake and tune, hell why not :rockon: And it started raining and isnt supposed to clear up for a few days but I will try and see what I can do on the pics. Let me know if theres anything else I need to know about the little monster

1 srt4 U

Established Member
found it ^.

Just stopped by Latemodel Resto. Picked up some ford racing lowering springs drops 1.5" all the way around. cant wait to see how it sits after

1 srt4 U

Established Member
added some pics

Before Lowering:

fymio5.jpg

After:

1051rwj.jpg

1 srt4 U

Established Member
looks mean! how does it ride?

are those 18" or 19" rims?

The ride is not bad, AT ALL! But considering my srt was lowered and the ride was terrible this isnt bad to me at all. Depending on personal preference of course.

And 19's, My dad has a '10 gt500 with the grey wheels he is planning on getting some forged wheels. Ill put his stock ones on this and well see how it looks :)

Users who are viewing this thread