New addition to the garage. Get ready to be jealous.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
It’s about as correct as it gets my friend. Literally came from a dealership backyard. Been there since ford put it there in the 80’s.

Dusten

Established Member
Looks pretty close

Attachments

• Ford-emblem-720x317.jpg
    Ford-emblem-720x317.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 98

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
20190715_213319.jpg

Have this one hanging in my garage. One more of similar size, and then the main panel thats bigger. Has a copyright sticker with 1983 on it, made by Yesco.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I wish mine had some kind of sticker or something like that to help me identify the manufacturer and time stamp but these signs have been outside so long stuff like that has gone bye bye. I spend many hours getting my big sign looking like it does now. The oval sign isn’t to bad but will require some TLC.

My big sign cost less than you might think. I bought it from a friend. I had saying what it actually cost me. Because I got a smoking deal.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
That's a really large sign. But, as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Congrats on the find as I've only seen one other sign like that before and it was pretty expensive and hard to get.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Bringing an old back up.
Well I can’t believe I’m doing this but the sign must go. I want everyone here to know about it since most of you are Ford people here. There really isn’t a place for this kind of thing to be for sale on this sites classified section. So I hope I don’t get in trouble for advertising it here.

So there you have it. If anyone here thinks they need this sign let me know.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a couple of the flaming Mustang Banners probably 4' by 6' I never really measured. I haven't seen another one anywhere since I got my last one.

I have a huge one from FFW in Epping many years ago.

I honestly don't see how an acrylic sign from the 80s in worth $10k, especially if it was restored.

The old porcelain signs and functioning neon bring that kind $

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I’m not looking for $10k. This sign was used from very late60’s all the way till very early 90’s. Just depended when the dealerships did there updating. But it was primarily used in the 70’s up to mid 80’s.

Users who are viewing this thread