~New additions to The Mach!!!~

Epikmach

Established Member
Just got the Mach back from paint yesterday. Unfortunately I got rear ended about a month ago, so it needed a new rear bumper & some repair to the decklid, but while it was in the shop I added a few other exterior details. I had Cooks Collision in Elk Grove, California do the paint & bodywork, & it came out great!!! The color match is perfect & the paint work came out smooth as glass.

Lets so if you guys can spot the new additions...

DSC_00073.jpg

DSC_00103.jpg

DSC_00113.jpg

DSC_00195.jpg

DSC_00286.jpg

DSC_00335.jpg

DSC_00305.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Skirts and scoops!

I glad to see some new pic's of it! Lookin better than ever.

EDIT: are those 295's?

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
Skirts and scoops!

I glad to see some new pic's of it! Lookin better than ever.

EDIT: are those 295's?

Yup, u guessed correctly. I got rid of the love handles & saddlebags by installing 2001 Bullitt side scoop deletes, & 03/04 Cobra side skirts. I LOVE the new clean look!!!

My rear tires are BFG KDW2 295/35/18's on a 10" wheel with an MM 1/4" spacer.

Thanks!!!

jareds99slobra

Established Member
looks great man love the spoiler and skirts. i spun out and hit a mail box w my back end and i was able to get the whole 03 cobra look for it all payed by my insurance haha now paid for by me!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yup, u guessed correctly. I got rid of the love handles & saddlebags by installing 2001 Bullitt side scoop deletes, & 03/04 Cobra side skirts. I LOVE the new clean look!!!

My rear tires are BFG KDW2 295/35/18's on a 10" wheel with an MM 1/4" spacer.

Thanks!!!

Got any shots from the rear? I'm looking to get the same tires once spring time rolls around and I'll hopefully have myself some new rims!

Epikmach

Established Member
looks great man love the spoiler and skirts. i spun out and hit a mail box w my back end and i was able to get the whole 03 cobra look for it all payed by my insurance haha now paid for by me!

...Wing also!!?? ...Mach looks great!! :bowdown::thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I actually already had the 03/04 spoiler & mirrors on my car from the last time I got rear ended, I just added the skirts & side scoop deletes this time around. & YUP my car has been rear ended twice now, luckily they were both minor collisions & didn't result in any body or frame damage...

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Is it only because you mentioned it or am I trippin'...? From the door back it looks like a completely different red, it looks way off to me.. :??:

The mods on that car look really good though!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Is it only because you mentioned it or am I trippin'...? From the door back it looks like a completely different red, it looks way off to me.. :??:

The mods on that car look really good though!!

I think your trippin??? No sheet metal on this car has ever been repainted. The only non factory paint is on the rear bumper, decklid, spoiler, mirrors, side scoops, & side skirts. But IMO, the paint match looks dead on???:??:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
From every angle your Mach looks perfects. The shop did a great job. I really like those wheels. Stance is awesome as well.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I think your trippin??? No sheet metal on this car has ever been repainted. The only non factory paint is on the rear bumper, decklid, spoiler, mirrors, side scoops, & side skirts. But IMO, the paint match looks dead on???:??:

This is what I was talking about (door back)... I must be trippin' then... lol.. I keep moving my screen different ways too..

mach.gif

Epikmach

Established Member
From every angle your Mach looks perfects. The shop did a great job. I really like those wheels. Stance is awesome as well.

Thanks Bob!!!

This is what I was talking about (door back)... I must be trippin' then... lol.. I keep moving my screen different ways too..

mach.gif

Your link isn't working? I assure you that none of the sheet metal on this car has ever been repainted & all the colors match up. Could be that the glare on the edge of the door is different than the glare on the Bullitt scoop making it look like it doesn't match?

Last edited:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks awesome as always :rockon: sorry to hear about the accident sucks that it has to happen to such a nice car (twice!)

Epikmach

Established Member
Looks awesome as always :rockon: sorry to hear about the accident sucks that it has to happen to such a nice car (twice!)

Thanks bro... tell me about it, I drive the car like 4-6 times a month, & it seems its a magnet for accidents LOL... At least both times it gave me a chance to upgrade parts in the process.

Looks amazing man!! Any plans for a Cobra front bumper to finish her off?

Thanks. Not a fan of 03/04 Fronts on Mach's. I actually dig the stock bumper, I just hate the rectangular cutout for the license plate. I have dreams of fabbing up a custom front bumper where I smooth that part out, but it would be a lot of work because there is small body line across the top that would have to be matched... Other than that, I do like the 99/01 Cobra front on Mach's...

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Thanks bro... tell me about it, I drive the car like 4-6 times a month, & it seems its a magnet for accidents LOL... At least both times it gave me a chance to upgrade parts in the process.

Thanks. Not a fan of 03/04 Fronts on Mach's. I actually dig the stock bumper, I just hate the rectangular cutout for the license plate. I have dreams of fabbing up a custom front bumper where I smooth that part out, but it would be a lot of work because there is small body line across the top that would have to be matched... Other than that, I do like the 99/01 Cobra front on Mach's...

I had the 01 bumper on my TR Mach. Looked pretty good IMO but would have looked cleaner with the 03/04. Either one is better than a "GT" front bumper.

Your car definitely looks sweet though man.... Almost enough to consider getting a built one when I get back.:beer:

Epikmach

Established Member
I had the 01 bumper on my TR Mach. Looked pretty good IMO but would have looked cleaner with the 03/04. Either one is better than a "GT" front bumper.

Your car definitely looks sweet though man.... Almost enough to consider getting a built one when I get back.:beer:

I love the 99/01 Cobra front on Mach's, its just that the chin spoiler sometimes looks weird on it? The 03/04 Cobra front just doesn't look right on Mach's though IMO because of the difference in shape between the Mach hood & the roundness of the Cobra bumper. Plus you absolutely HAVE to run an intercooler with the 03/04 bumper, or else the gaping hole looks like chit. I have seen some pull it off (Furinox), but usually I don't dig it...

Like i said on cafords it looks awesome Dustin. are you still planning on doing an IRS Swap?

Thanks JR. Im still not sure if I want to do the IRS or not. I already have one sitting in my garage with a stainless catback as well, but I always get mixed feelings about it. PLUS Im soooooo close to installing my tq arm.

looks good man!

Thanks!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread