New Army Unit Joke (I think?)

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
Details Of U.S. Army's First Openly Gay Unit Released

WASHINGTON (SR) - President Barack Obama has directed the Pentagon to replace the "don't ask, don't tell" policy with one that will allow openly gay men and women to serve in the military. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, will present details of the plan to U.S. lawmakers next Tuesday.

According to sources inside the Pentagon, changes to be implemented include adding choreography to marching regimens, equipping all dorms with double-wide bunks, new fitted uniforms in seasonal color palettes, the installation of hot tubs, and more.

In a potentially controversial move, the Pentagon will announce the formation of a new all-gay, all male company named the "Fighting 69th Sodomites." Sources credit the creation of the 69th to House member Barney Frank, who has reportedly been working "very, very closely" with gay Pentagon officials.

THEIR MOTTO IS: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND!
Rumor has it they will be stationed at Fort Dix ..........

NewArmyUnit.gif

oldmodman

Established Member
Don't know how I'd feel to have that unit "backing me up"

I wonder if there is now a special Army part requisition number for "lube"

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Darn and here they thought their new home base was Fort Gay, WV. HA HA HA. That was always a long standing joke in this area when Pres. Clinton let them in the Army.

Users who are viewing this thread