new avatar

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hey group, check out my avatar! It is a picture of my custom hood liner shrunk to avatar size by Sean! Just thought you guys would like to see it. Thanks Sean for all of your help in getting it done.
Mystic Mama (Denice)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome MM! How are those new mods coming? Can hardly wait to see you do a burnout with all that new power!!! JK

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thanks! JR said he PM'd you the mods did you get it? I told him not to tell. Now all I have to do is learn to do a burn out! Boost baby!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Mike,
Thanks! I had it custom airbrushed by a guy in Irishtown, PA by the name of Cliff and Skips custom painting. If you want more information on the painters let me know and I will see to it that you get it. I have several of their cards here at the house. Look for another custom piece to be done maybe in the spring.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by MYSTIC MAMA
Hey group, check out my avatar! It is a picture of my custom hood liner shrunk to avatar size by Sean! Just thought you guys would like to see it. Thanks Sean for all of your help in getting it done.
Mystic Mama (Denice)

Not a problem at all Denice... And once again, that thing looks awesome!!

You have to PM me the mod(s) that you're in the process of doing... I am VERY curious... :-D

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Re: Re: new avatar

Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Not a problem at all Denice... And once again, that thing looks awesome!!

You have to PM me the mod(s) that you're in the process of doing... I am VERY curious... :-D

I know what they are:p

Avatar looks GREAT Denice!:rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: new avatar

Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
I know what they are:p

Avatar looks GREAT Denice!:rockon:

Dang it Kenny!! Either PM me the details, or post them here!!

You are WAY too secretive man... :dw:

Hahaha :-D

IronTerp

I know what they are too.....and Sean, if you let me drive the boat this summer, I'll let you know what they are.....with Mystic Mama's permission of course!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
I know what they are too.....and Sean, if you let me drive the boat this summer, I'll let you know what they are.....with Mystic Mama's permission of course!

Driving the boat? Shoot, I can never find enough people who WANT to. That's a done deal. That goes for anyone else as well.

It's only a 22' Proline, but it will easily hold 8-9 people at a time. I plan on having a wakeboarding clinic for those who are interested, and I think we'll do a bit of tubing and any other water sports anyone's interested in. I'll try to get it catered by Adam's Ribs (AWESOME BBQ place).

It will be an awesome time :beer:

Now what the heck is she getting?! :cryying: :-D

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Ok poor Sean! First tell me if your boat will fit in my pool! I am getting 4 more pounds of boost, 430 racing gears, 42 lb injectors and a new dyno tune....wheelie bars! I figured I might as well tell you since it seems JR has diarrhea of the mouth! Hee Hee! Thanks for the props on the avatar.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by MYSTIC MAMA
Ok poor Sean! First tell me if your boat will fit in my pool! I am getting 4 more pounds of boost, 430 racing gears, 42 lb injectors and a new dyno tune....wheelie bars! I figured I might as well tell you since it seems JR has diarrhea of the mouth! Hee Hee! Thanks for the props on the avatar.

I talked to Dwight, but I'm glad to have it out in the open!!

That's awesome... When do you guys plan to have it all done by?? I can't imagine the kind of HP you're going to be having :eek:

That's awesome Denice... Congrats!! :beer: :rockon: :burnout:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I have to jump in on this one.

Mystic Mama, very nice avatar. I definitely want your painter's number when I meet you somewhere down the line. I have a 2-piece tonneau cover, but was not impressed at all by the shop that did my 1 piece.

Sean, I just got another GTG idea from your earlier post. My 22' bayliner is in Edgewater. I feel a 'on the water' GTG coming on in the summer.

Dwight? Did you get that? Another tentative GTG to file on your list.

Later ladies and gents.

IronTerp

Now we have two 22 footers......both based out of Annapolis? August is a great month for water activities...... Definately have to put this one on the list!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silvr10thvert
I have to jump in on this one.

Mystic Mama, very nice avatar. I definitely want your painter's number when I meet you somewhere down the line. I have a 2-piece tonneau cover, but was not impressed at all by the shop that did my 1 piece.

Sean, I just got another GTG idea from your earlier post. My 22' bayliner is in Edgewater. I feel a 'on the water' GTG coming on in the summer.

Dwight? Did you get that? Another tentative GTG to file on your list.

Later ladies and gents.

SWEET! If you're up for bringing her on down (isn't more than 10-15 minutes from Edgewater to my marina) sounds like we'll have another boat added to the mix. That way more people will be able to enjoy the water and there are plenty of places to tie off. This is gonna be one helluva bash this summer!! I guess I should start planning now!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by IronTerp
Now we have two 22 footers......both based out of Annapolis? August is a great month for water activities...... Definately have to put this one on the list!

Maybe I'll put a note in to secure the marina's facilities (pavillion, basketball courts, plenty of parking and the main building) for some date in August. If I can get it catered relatively cheaply, Adams Ribs would ROCK... But I was thinking some crabs would be an awesome time too.... And of course some good beer :beer:

There's some awesome times to come!! :rockon:

TRBO VNM

I'll bring the hydroslide. Man I love watersports. I use to be pretty good with barrel rolls and air 360's and stuff. I love it. Also use to wake board. Man, those were the days. Florida sunshine, dark tans, no worries and women all over. I hate growing up and refuse to.

Can we get some women from baltimore to come out with us...you know, the one's from the night clubs. they are crazy. Had a great bachelors party up there.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
I'll bring the hydroslide. Man I love watersports. I use to be pretty good with barrel rolls and air 360's and stuff. I love it. Also use to wake board. Man, those were the days. Florida sunshine, dark tans, no worries and women all over. I hate growing up and refuse to.

Can we get some women from baltimore to come out with us...you know, the one's from the night clubs. they are crazy. Had a great bachelors party up there.

I've been known to do a little kneeboarding myself there, Jason. I'll teach you how to wakeboard all over again though, if I can. It's like falling off a bike. My uncle always talks about skiing in Florida as a kid. It must be a FL thing. Would still be cool to be able to wakeboard year round...

As far as the women go.... That's fine with me... You picking up the tab on that one?? :-D

Users who are viewing this thread