New Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
****ing sweet. I cannot wait!

I have pretty high hopes, but they have yet to let down. In a post-Avengers movie scene, Captain America was just as good and GotG proved that they werent letting up on producing excellent, fun to watch movies.

Worst shake up, IMO was replacing Terrance Howard with Cheadle for Rhodey/War Machine...

Agreed, but its not their fault. Howard's agent tried to get Howard almost RDJ money for a supporting actor. Good luck with that bro. And that was a subject circa IronMan2 years lol, youre little late to that party.

What im somewhat mad at is the fact that Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester from Supernatural) TURNED DOWN the role of Hawkeye. I like Renner but Ackles would have been a far better Hawkeye, and wouldnt always have that "Squint face" look Renner has.

matt87

Established Member
cant wait either! hope they let Thor do what he does and not so restrained like the other films. he is one of the strongest characters in the marvel universe but you would never know by the live films. and ya marvel craps all over dc, go home with that.

Last edited:

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
I didnt see this yet - leaving it here.

[video=youtube;0WM915QsOyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WM915QsOyI[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread