New Best 1/4 Mile Et/Mph!

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
onicrom said:
down in enterprise around dothan, very southeast.
wasup bro its nemesis from 3.8.congrat on a ****in sick as hell run bro :rockon: :beer: my hats off to ya.ur near dothan eh,that aint to far from me bro.when i get back im gona have to hit ya up some time :beer:

Mach0ne351

Established Member
from what i remember, he put down like 348rwhp and 360tq??? something crazy like that with just exhaust and simple boltons.....

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
nitemarestang said:
wasup bro its nemesis from 3.8.congrat on a ****in sick as hell run bro :rockon: :beer: my hats off to ya.ur near dothan eh,that aint to far from me bro.when i get back im gona have to hit ya up some time :beer:
Heey dood! Thanks man, About 25-30 minutes away from dothan, hell yeah bro come on by! :beer:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lasercobra said:
That's awesome!!!!

I'm still stuck with my 3.27's and want some 3.90's. They sound like blower friendly gears. I need a driver mod more then anything. Granted I didn't have much seat time when I last ran but you are trapping the same speeds as me and I'm blown!

Nice work!

I know of a few terminators with 3.90s and they made a real nice track gear.

I am moving to Tampa in 2 weeks!!! My wife and i were just down there house hunting, we found a place in Gibsonton. I hope to run into ya and go racing at Bradenton

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
onicrom said:
Heey dood! Thanks man, About 25-30 minutes away from dothan, hell yeah bro come on by! :beer:
yup since i live in fort walton beach.only takes me like 30-45 mins.to hit alabama. :burnout:

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Double"O" said:
I know of a few terminators with 3.90s and they made a real nice track gear.

I am moving to Tampa in 2 weeks!!! My wife and i were just down there house hunting, we found a place in Gibsonton. I hope to run into ya and go racing at Bradenton

That's awesome! Houses are a little expensive down here right now. Atleast compared to where I'm from. Other then that, the weather is nice and we race all year. :coolman:

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
nitemarestang said:
yup since i live in fort walton beach.only takes me like 30-45 mins.to hit alabama. :burnout:
badass man, :rockon: hell yeah dude, we have to meet up sometime, thats not far at all.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lasercobra said:
That's awesome! Houses are a little expensive down here right now. Atleast compared to where I'm from. Other then that, the weather is nice and we race all year. :coolman:

The houses are actually cheaper there that here in Maine

lookin forawd to racing year round, although i noticed my car doesn't like the heat and humidity to much down there

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Double"O" said:
The houses are actually cheaper there that here in Maine

lookin forawd to racing year round, although i noticed my car doesn't like the heat and humidity to much down there

Might warrant a retune. The air is a lot different down here. Mine runs lean compared to Tennessee where I'm/it's from.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lasercobra said:
Might warrant a retune. The air is a lot different down here. Mine runs lean compared to Tennessee where I'm/it's from.

thats what i'm thinkin, Herman's new shop is just 15 mins away from my new place, besides i need to get my 3.73s put in as well. Might as well kill two birds with one stone....ooooh i can't wait for the gears

Users who are viewing this thread