BLWN

Established Member
Had a new best at the 03 shootout:

Last edited:

BLWN

Established Member
Originally posted by Tim Lester
BLWN

Do you have the silver 03? Those are some killer times :) congrats.

Tim

Yep, That was me with the silver coupe. Were you down there as well? I met so many people I forget who all I met.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Brad,
It was nice talking to you on sunday,you definitely can drive your car with the best of them.:burnout:

Matt

lguerra1

Established Member
Brad,
Here is the vid of your 11.60 run. I tried to email it to you, but I got a return to sender reply back. It is probably to big for a hotmail account. Do you have another account I can send it to.

There are also some other 03's listed. Just click on the link, and your run is the Brad vid.

03 Cobra vids, Bowling Green

trey193

Established Member
Nice times for sure Brad. I hated to miss the event. Question for ya on your tune, who's tune is it and whats the A/F and timing if you know?? Any info you can provide would be appreciated! Thanks Trey

BLWN

Established Member
Trey,

It was a dyno tune from Rick while he was in town working on Dr. Meyer's car.

I'll post the dyno sheet because I'm not sure off hand what the a/f ended up being and I had to leave the car behind while he finished.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by lguerra1
Brad,
Here is the vid of your 11.60 run. I tried to email it to you, but I got a return to sender reply back. It is probably to big for a hotmail account. Do you have another account I can send it to.

There are also some other 03's listed. Just click on the link, and your run is the Brad vid.

03 Cobra vids, Bowling Green

Thanks for the vids. Did the guy in the vert have a roll cage? If not they sure looked the other way on that nice 12.2

jason

BLWN

Established Member
I'll get a few more dyno sheets printed when I go back to Paul's Auto this weekend.

I did powershift 2nd and 4th on those runs, it spun in second but it wasn't too bad.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Im gonna call up rick and get ahold of one of his tunes. My tune is running lean, " the a/f meter say" but the plugs dont look bad at all. IM interested to see if the its the Dyno A/F meter vs anything, but other cars that dynod that day were on the money.

The track prep musta been ruthless that day to 60ft 1.79 on F1's. Ive been 1.90 on the F1's but 1.79 is just sick.

Congrats again.

lguerra1

Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
Thanks for the vids. Did the guy in the vert have a roll cage? If not they sure looked the other way on that nice 12.2

jason

No cage. They did look the other way, after the help from Rick and Linn with the tech officials.

BLWN

Established Member
Originally posted by broke7
The track prep musta been ruthless that day to 60ft 1.79 on F1's. Ive been 1.90 on the F1's but 1.79 is just sick.

The track prep was good, but more hit or miss. That was my best with another in the 1.83s. The rest were between 1.99 and 2.2s. It was pretty inconsistent. Saturday during qualifying it seemed like the right lane hooked better, but sunday I had better luck in the left lane.

Definitely better than my home track, just wish I had my set of BFG drag radials to try. Wonder how it would have done with a 1.51 like Trey?

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by lguerra1
No cage. They did look the other way, after the help from Rick and Linn with the tech officials.

Well crap, I would have brought my sorry a$$ up there then:cryying: Had a great time last year.

jason

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Yah it always seem like hit and mess on the F1's for me as well.

BFG's is where the fun is at. Drop em down to 15psi and launch at 4200-4600 depending on prep.

One day here at the track, the track was hookin rowdy, it was throwing everything I tried at it, includin a 1.64 60ft. The final pass of the day I tried a 5200 rpm leave and the car in front of me drug some water out of the box, and I spun pretty bad needless to say.

trey193

Established Member
Blwn I really want to think that my 1.51 was legit but I just dont know, its so hard to beleive and I have not been back to the track to back it up, although I will say that the car spun horribly on the 1-2 and I screwed up the 3-4 and the car still et'd pretty damn good so I guess the botched run was still made good by the 60, but I just dont know!:shrug: I will say BG was hooking hard that night and the 60 felt good no matter what it was:)

Users who are viewing this thread