new best e.t. in my coyote fox body

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Do you know what the car weighs? What is your rev limit set at and what are you shifting at? What about 60'?

Edit: Two more questions, sorry, What K-member and how do the headers fit? What mid-pipe?

Last edited:

svteezy

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments! Its a work in progress I still have to get it painted and suspension adjusted so it sits just right.

The motor and harness with ecm cost right at 7400. From Tousley ford they are the best.

Not sure on exact weight but only reduction is upr 4.6 k member.

My plans are 4.10 gears boss manifold and d1 procharger. Hopefully get to the 9's!

svteezy

Established Member
Do you know what the car weighs? What is your rev limit set at and what are you shifting at? What about 60'?

Edit: Two more questions, sorry, What K-member and how do the headers fit? What mid-pipe?

Right now the Rev limit is 7600 and shifting around 7300. Upr 4.6 k member and bbk swap headers fit perfect! I have a custom 3 inch x pipe exhaust from headers back. But bbk sell a mid pipe I just thought it was over priced.

drewzx3

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments! Its a work in progress I still have to get it painted and suspension adjusted so it sits just right.

The motor and harness with ecm cost right at 7400. From Tousley ford they are the best.

Not sure on exact weight but only reduction is upr 4.6 k member.

My plans are 4.10 gears boss manifold and d1 procharger. Hopefully get to the 9's!

How hard is wiring everything up?

svteezy

Established Member
The wiring is super easy. Its laid out very nicely and all the wires are labeled. There is only a couple wires you have to actually tap into your cars existing harness. Most of it is plug and play

blownfox

Established Member
WOW that is a very clean setup. I'm surprised on how nicely it sits in there.

Dark_5.0

Established Member
How does the fly by wire throttle body work with the stock gas pedal?

Sweet car!!

Dark_5.0

Established Member
Was anything in the way like your brake booster etc... I have cobra brakes/booster on my car and it looks like I could have interference issues.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Can't wait to finish my swap....Interior is 90% done and the car is stripped and ready for paint..... Awesome looking and running car OP!!!!

LAkyoatfox

Established Member
I seen the dyno video on youtubevof this car and im doing the same thing to my 86 hatch. Have you gotten into the 9s since the procharger and 4:10s?

Users who are viewing this thread