New best in the cobra.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::-D:-D:-D:coolman:

haha Sweet Bro, I'm sure others like that news as well :banana::rockon::beer:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Just a heads up, the link to your vid is not working. Sweet ride man. Nice runs.:rockon:

My buddy is hosting it. Guess something messed up.

Thanks guys, hope to get it back to the track again soon. Cut that 1.57 60' like it did last time but ill have some more boost this time to power it down the track!

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
You better get that thing hooked or you will have to change your avatar quote. I think Naz beat you on motor :poke: ;-) :beer:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
You better get that thing hooked or you will have to change your avatar quote. I think Naz beat you on motor :poke: ;-) :beer:

:lol:

we will see. Like I said, when it ran that 10.80 I almost didn't get it into 2nd. I was busy leaving a shit streek in my drivers seat it hooked so well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread