New best.....still rocking the Eaton!!

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Side note....I was at US-131. Not many Mustang's at all. Have you run your car yet with the new trans?

--Joe

No kidding! Where are you from?

I have not ran it yet, I ran into some issues while installing that set me back a month and a half, so most of summer. I have a retune with Lidio Nov. 4th, so I am hoping to make it to US131's last track day on the 12th. I am hoping to see low 10s on the blower and mid 9s on the bottle. The new converter and cooler weather should make that a piece of cake.

Last edited:

Soap

Established Member
No kidding! Where are you from?

I have not ran it yet, I ran into some issues while installing that set me back a month and a half, so most of summer. I have a retune with Lidio Nov. 4th, so I am hoping to make it to US131's last track day on the 12th. I am hoping to see low 10s on the blower and mid 9s on the bottle. The new converter and cooler weather should make that a piece of cake.

I'm in SE Michigan. I prefer US-131 to Milan though. Good luck I hope the weather holds out for you.

--Joe

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Listen to this guy. He knows his stuff. Side note, are you still with PSU? If so, tell everyone congrats on a great game from an OSU alum.
Thanks Dave! Yes, still at PSU. Unbelievable night on Saturday. Been fortunate to be part of some big ones, but this one is hard to top! OSU is a great program.

Was conversing with a GT500 guy that recently hit 10's with the factory Eaton and gave him this info:

There were 36,577 GT500's built between 07' and 12'. 20 guys have run 10's with the stock blower.
There were 19,140 03/04' Cobras built and 74 hit 10's with the Eaton......

Moral of the story: Thanks to trailblazers like Joe, the Terminator guys figured it out pretty good. The GT500 guys on the other hand....have never really given the ole Eaton a chance. Just throw the TVS on there, hit your 650-700 RWHP, and call it a day!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Wow. Kind of cool to think of it in those terms. Only 74 out of 19140 have done it and I am one of them. Rather cool to me!
0.39% have done it. I like it!! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread