New best

MD03SVT

Established Member
JETSOLVER said:
Have either of you( D or MD ) noticed any appreciable differance as the cars get miles on them? Most of the past Romeo niche engines have gotten stronger as they get a few miles on them. Wondering if that is something they have smoothed over, or is it still a factor? thanks

I only have 2200km (1375 miles) on mine so no difference so far.

bunk22

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
That's cool Chris. I just read that thread...man, some of those guys are arrogant assholes. They act like they are driving f430's with those attitudes. jeez.

I can't stand ignorance. Most of them have never seen a track of any kind and haven't a clue.

bluestreak89

Established Member
bunk22 said:
Great times! I've gotten my balls busted slightly sticking up for the GT500 over on the Vette site. I've used your times as an example, if you don't mind. Apparently, a GT500 can barely outrun a GTO and no way could one beat a C6, even with something as simple as a tune.......Car and Driver has said so. No wonder Vette guys often develop a bad name :rollseyes

Mod for mod it wont, I havent read the thread and agree about most of the vette guys but still apples to oranges in the mod department. Dollar for Dollar is a very good comparison though.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
dave, its all in the tire. Put a good 28" tires on it with 410's and its there as it sits right now. We both know you and I can drive the hell out of that car, all it needs is a better 60' time. Too many variables to give/take one or two mph on that day. Not to mention the clutch issues that are now fixed which will help when we hit the track this season!

ps, post the damn in car video of me and you shifting on the backroads!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
dave, its all in the tire. Put a good 28" tires on it with 410's and its there as it sits right now. We both know you and I can drive the hell out of that car, all it needs is a better 60' time. Too many variables to give/take one or two mph on that day. Not to mention the clutch issues that are now fixed which will help when we hit the track this season!

ps, post the damn in car video of me and you shifting on the backroads!
Eric, I lost all those videos...I reformated my HD right after I uploaded those and must have forgot to back them up.

28's are gonna be coming...I need to get some rims first though.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
Was that at great lakes dragaway? I couldn't launch for the life of me at that track this past summer. My mph was low at that track as well.

Paul

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
grandestang said:
Was that at great lakes dragaway? I couldn't launch for the life of me at that track this past summer. My mph was low at that track as well.

Paul

thats what I told him so we went to us41 but the weather and track was terrible that day and we had some clutch issues so it was just terrible that day.... My cobra ran slow as hell that day as well... really humid, hot, etc

sounds good dave. Instead of spending money to upgrade, optimize the setup you have:rockon:

then add some spray:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread