New billet grill options for those with fogs

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Found this on a local guys' website. I wanted to share this because I'm not too fond of the look of my fogs and plan on purchasing one of these grills in the future. This is a great option for hiding the fogs but still retaining them.

Mustang Grilles - DG Custom Auto

They're available in black or polished billet aluminum

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's a good looking kit. DG Custom called me and asked to use my car as the fit test. I got the grill for free. I lived in La Mesa and they are rite around the corner pretty much. Both guys are outstanding and stand behind their work 100%. -Shane
DSC_0587.jpg

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Not sure how I feel about it... How's the quality of the kit?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not sure how I feel about it... How's the quality of the kit?
Great! Most people lose the fogs when they do the grill like the Saleen but this one keeps it. Was the first I had seen that does that. So I did HIDs to match my stock lights and then it matched when they were on. Easy to clean and I like the look of them more centered and hidden. I do want to tint them so they hide alittle better. -Shane

Phillystang2000

Member of the O&A Army
Established Member
I picked up a stack racing grille cheap on ebay from American Muscle and was planning on modding it to make the fog lights hide behind. Now I see how sweet it will looks. I like the idea too of tinting the fog lights for the stealth look.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
It's a good looking kit. DG Custom called me and asked to use my car as the fit test. I got the grill for free. I lived in La Mesa and they are rite around the corner pretty much. Both guys are outstanding and stand behind their work 100%. -Shane
DSC_0587.jpg

You going to get the lower grill also? The upper one looks great. Much better than the stock grill

Last edited:

lsp408

Established Member
maybe defeat the purpose of foglight, but i think it will look 100 time better with fog light black out so won't be as noticeable

acrbill

Established Member
IMO that is the only grill I would swap my stocker out for. I think with some tints on the fogs and an offset tri bar pony badge it would look perfect.
I really dig your stripes as well.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks, no dice on the offset badge though. I'm OCD and that shit is out of place..lol. They will def look better tinted. I had bought the tinted covers at one point but they were for a stock 11GT and the top of the lights are cut off from the the stock grill so that didn't work. Will tint oneday with night shade. -Shane

Users who are viewing this thread