New Build!

SpeedRite

Established Member
My buddy is making steady progress with the build. Car should be complete by this weekend and I'll be towing her to Excessive Motorsports in VA on Tuesday for tuning. I have tons of pictures I'll sort through soon and post. Super excited and anxious.

SpeedRite

Established Member
The dude building my car has the same cams, same springs and retainers. Identical setup minus he has an aluminator block. He hasn't had a problem at all. He's also 880HP to the wheels, launching at higher RPMs and spinning that assembly a lot faster than I will ever be able to.

The only negative feedback I could find on these springs was from many years ago before they addressed their issue.

Quick Strike

Established Member
The dude building my car has the same cams, same springs and retainers. Identical setup minus he has an aluminator block. He hasn't had a problem at all. He's also 880HP to the wheels, launching at higher RPMs and spinning that assembly a lot faster than I will ever be able to.

The only negative feedback I could find on these springs was from many years ago before they addressed their issue.

I have the comp springs in mine too, and there is almost .500" lift on my intakes valves. They are three yeas old now and have roughly 5K miles on them. I wouldn't worry.

SpeedRite

Established Member
I'll post pictures as soon as I can. I'm not home by a computer often. Plus I need to figure out how, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread