New Car On The Way!!!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
congrats man! she's absolutely beautiful!:beer:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congrats and I think a lot of us knew what you were going to get sooner or later lol.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Congrats John. I am still considering buying one. I drove the GT500 and the GT500KR the other day. The KR isnt worth the extra money. There are two local Ford dealers that are in Chapter 11 and are willing to make a good deal. I really want a gray one. I usually dont like white cars but the white with blue stripes is pretty cool.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Thanks so much guys!!! I'm even more excited today than I was last night!

Congrats John. I am still considering buying one. I drove the GT500 and the GT500KR the other day. The KR isnt worth the extra money. There are two local Ford dealers that are in Chapter 11 and are willing to make a good deal. I really want a gray one. I usually dont like white cars but the white with blue stripes is pretty cool.

I agree, the KR is just too much extra for the additions on the car. In time, I will either put on a KB 2.8 or a Whipple 3.4 and do a few other mods for about $10K which will make the car much much more than what the KR is.

I know where a new white with blue stripes is right now in Fla. if you are interested. I think you can get a deal on it.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I knew better than to even think about an extended warranty just because I know how I was with the '03. But I think I'm gonna wait for a little while.

Congrats !! .... Good luck with your statement above (you know the bug will bite you .. :banana:)

:)

Crowley

2003 Silver

Banned
Thanks so much guys!!! I'm even more excited today than I was last night!

I agree, the KR is just too much extra for the additions on the car. In time, I will either put on a KB 2.8 or a Whipple 3.4 and do a few other mods for about $10K which will make the car much much more than what the KR is.

I know where a new white with blue stripes is right now in Fla. if you are interested. I think you can get a deal on it.

Throw a pulley and cai on first...you may be very content with that.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Congrats! Now go slay some Cobras with it!:burnout:

:-D

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
OT: How'd you like the S60R?

Still have the S60R. Its a fantastic car. Very peppy, smooth, handles exceptionally well, and can still milk 30 mpg out of its 2.5L 5 cylinder turbo motor. Parts are expensive though. And I was floored at the cost when I had to change the clutch!!!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
nice ride. I agree with 1268, try the pullies and tune before you try a KB. You might just be happy enough with that. I had a KB Termi (18psi) and just did Evo stage 2 on my Shelby and pretty happy with that.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
nice purchase my neighbor has one identical but his is an '07.

ill be buying my first new car in a few months g8 gt ftw. hopefully next fall ill be able to afford a new audi s4, got a co-op in Austin and transfer to UT set up, cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread