New CARB Proposal - It Sucks

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Liberal politicians are motivated by emotion rather than sense. Pollution will always exist whether something is powered by fossil fuels or electricity. There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep the environment as free from harm as possible but when that line of thinking impacts REALITY, something must give.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
California is a lost cause. By doing this, they are just going to make the majority even poorer. In highly densely populated LA, many people can't park next to their apartment or house....how is this going to work with recharging. And I'm sure every bit of energy coming out of the plug that goes into your EV is 100% green, not a change. Just an elsewhere polluter!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
**** the government and their climate change business.
What a ****ing scam that is. I'll NEVER buy an EV unless I am forced to by them overpricing the cost of fuel/ICE cars. **** them and the climate change whackadoodle ****s.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Liberal politicians are motivated by emotion rather than sense. Pollution will always exist whether something is powered by fossil fuels or electricity. There's nothing wrong with wanting to keep the environment as free from harm as possible but when that line of thinking impacts REALITY, something must give.

I think this is where "the right" becomes dominated by gullible idiots.

Yes, tree huggers exist.

No, politicians and corporate leaders who "fight" Climate Change do not care.

They are mercenaries who see "Climate Change" as an opportunity to gain power, wealth and control. People stand to become billionaires over night because of it. Just look what Musk has done.

Nobody with any meaningful power is screaming to save the world because of emotions. It's a stage show with a nod and a wink while they steal everything you own.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I think this is where "the right" becomes dominated by gullible idiots.

Yes, tree huggers exist.

No, politicians and corporate leaders who "fight" Climate Change do not care.
Think outside of the box.

"Liberal politicians are motivated by emotion rather than sense."

That doesn't mean what you think it means. "Emotion" would be the people who put and keep them in power. Everything the liberal politicians do is based on what the oddball voters need to hear devoid of sense, common sense.

Do you think KA politicians would push such poppycock if the voters didn't believe in such asinine crap? Unfortunately far too many think EV will fix the problems.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The black market for gas/diesel and ICE is gonna be LIT in 2026

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Ask yourself this why is emergency vehicles exempt from this stupid EV push garbage, when you answer that then you have your answer that it is unsustainable and workable, no matter how loud the greenies want to cry about it.

that's what's really obvious to me too.

EVERY state and local police department's fleet of vehicles should already have been completely electric by now.

Jrs7686

Established Member
Sadly there isn't a EV out there that looked good enough to bother.

They all look like melted blobs generated by some unoriginal design flunkies.
Sleeper look might be the new hotrod, plus people will always want to have visual mods to look more aggressive.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ask yourself this why is emergency vehicles exempt from this stupid EV push garbage, when you answer that then you have your answer that it is unsustainable and workable, no matter how loud the greenies want to cry about it.

There is an EV fire truck out there. It can pump for 4 hours then needs a diesel generator hooked to it.

MG0h3

Established Member

Yep. Environmental police gonna show up in their gas powered car to give you a ticket for illegally parking your dead battery EV.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread