New Cipher Racing Seat Deals**2012 Lineup**

MR. STALLION

Established Member
TPS Motorsports is now offering an explosive deal on new racing seats for your mustang.
Cipher Auto Performance has released a new lineup for 2012 and the new style look pretty good.
Ever feel yourself sliding out of your seat during turns? Or leaning in the opposite direction of the way you're turning? Then it may be time to get a pair of racing seats. With higher leg and upper body supports you'll be comfortably seated in the perfect position at all times in all situations reducing the risk of misjudging distance and losing control. Racing seats are easily installed with the correct brackets (not included) and still offer the reliability of stock seats. Also made for use with 4 point racing harnesses.

I just recently installed Cipher's new "VIPER" series seat into my fox and I have to say it's the most comfortable seat i've ever had in the car. Previous seats were Corbeau's, and a set of Recaro's. By far these are the best.
I've got a bunch of "carbon fiber" touches throughout my car(wing,hood,dash,bezel's) and when I saw the "VIPER" model I had to have it because it had the vinyl carbon fiber that matched my touches.
I'd post pics but the car is now stored and garaged for the winter, but here is a pic of the seat:

cccc.jpg

Here is a photo lineup of the 2012 models that are available.
Prices start out at $350 A PAIR!!!!!

FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

cipher2.jpg

Any questions just ask.....Larger and more closeup pics available. I will post pics of my new seats in the next day or so.

RSKtakR

Established Member
is there a reclinable, black, microsuede, seat that they offer? I looked on your guys website but didnt see these.. I had planned on buying a set of Corbeau A4's from you here in a couple weeks. Are brackets and sliders still included in the price? thanks

MR. STALLION

Established Member
is there a reclinable, black, microsuede, seat that they offer? I looked on your guys website but didnt see these.. I had planned on buying a set of Corbeau A4's from you here in a couple weeks. Are brackets and sliders still included in the price? thanks

As far as "brackets and sliders included in the price"....are you speaking on the Corbeau's or Ciper's??
And yes we sell both brands......and as far as cipher goes...they carry this one in suede. It's black cloth w/ suede down the middle. Or were you asking for all suede??

CPA1019 = $350/pair + $190/pair(brackets) FREE SHIPPING

CPA1019FSDBK-G_4.jpg

CPA1019FSDBK-G_1.jpg

CPA1019FSDBK-G_8.jpg

CPA1019FSDBK-G_9.jpg

RSKtakR

Established Member
well I was originally interested in the Corbeau A4 package deal. but I like these more.. I like the seat you have pictured above.. can you shoot me a price/model # for the full suede seat w/ brackets and sliders? And these will fit in a 2011 GT right? Any idea how much these weigh? thanks!

Last edited:

jayman33

Anyone know the quality of these, the price is almost too good to pass up. Would it be possible to hook up the power seat rails to these?

alex12gt

Established Member
Anyone know the quality of these, the price is almost too good to pass up. Would it be possible to hook up the power seat rails to these?

even if the quality isnt the greatest you can buy 2 set for the price of corbeus.....

MR. STALLION

Established Member
well I was originally interested in the Corbeau A4 package deal. but I like these more.. I like the seat you have pictured above.. can you shoot me a price/model # for the full suede seat w/ brackets and sliders? And these will fit in a 2011 GT right? Any idea how much these weigh? thanks!

I actually had these seats in my fox b4 I switched to the new ones.

1212111415.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

even if the quality isnt the greatest you can buy 2 set for the price of corbeus.....

ok here are better pic of mine as I opened the box and assembled them.

0113121831.jpg

0113121603a.jpg

0211121712.jpg

0211121713.jpg

0211121714.jpg

0211121714a.jpg

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Established Member
Would I still be able to use my stock belts until I get the correct harness's by chance? Is there a full suede seat like your old set available?

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
wont these mess up your bladder control system that the car has in the factory seats? i swear they said it would throw a code if you pulled them and put the car into a limp mode

RSKtakR

Established Member
wont these mess up your bladder control system that the car has in the factory seats? i swear they said it would throw a code if you pulled them and put the car into a limp mode

I cant remember if it was here or over on s197 there was a guy that bought a set of Corbeau's and took the bladder control system out of his stockers, and stuck them in the Corbeau's with 0 problems, he said that was the most time consuming part of the install/swap just because he was very carefull about it.

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
Do these have a "twist type" of recline mechanism? I.e. Do you have to tighten a knob to lock the seat back position?

MR. STALLION

Established Member
Would I still be able to use my stock belts until I get the correct harness's by chance? Is there a full suede seat like your old set available?

YUP!!! I did this myself and then ordered a set of Corbeau harnesses.
My old set are the ones I posted just before my personal pic. They are cloth with suede down the middle only(see them installed in my car above).

I cant remember if it was here or over on s197 there was a guy that bought a set of Corbeau's and took the bladder control system out of his stockers, and stuck them in the Corbeau's with 0 problems, he said that was the most time consuming part of the install/swap just because he was very carefull about it.

This is true.....we did this for a customer with a 350Z as well. Just make sure you dont have the key in the ignition on turn it to the "on" position at ANY time during your swap process.

Do these have a "twist type" of recline mechanism? I.e. Do you have to tighten a knob to lock the seat back position?

For which seat??? Some seats dont and some do. Are you referring to the ones posted in the first post that I just bought??? if so....NO, they have a lever on the side to recline.

FIFTY

Established Member
ok here are better pic of mine as I opened the box and assembled them.

0113121831.jpg

0113121603a.jpg

0211121712.jpg

0211121713.jpg

0211121714.jpg

0211121714a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What is the exact weight of these seat with brackets....Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread