New Cobra on the streets of ATL!

05 Mustang

Established Member
Welcome from canton!! Kurgan tuned my car as well and did a good job! Barrett parkway is usually a pretty good hang out. That's where we usually go..

+1...welcome from Canton

As soon as the warm weather arrives, there's something going on almost every single weekend....caffiene & octane the 1st Sunday of every month (year round), Dallas Hwy & Barrett Pkwy cruise-in the 2nd Saturday of every month, Riverstone Cruise-in up here in Canton the 3rd Saturday of every month....and then add in all the other "drop-in" events....you'll always have something to choose from, lol!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
+1...welcome from Canton

As soon as the warm weather arrives, there's something going on almost every single weekend....caffiene & octane the 1st Sunday of every month (year round), Dallas Hwy & Barrett Pkwy cruise-in the 2nd Saturday of every month, Riverstone Cruise-in up here in Canton the 3rd Saturday of every month....and then add in all the other "drop-in" events....you'll always have something to choose from, lol!

Saw your car the other day dude.. It's freakin gorgeous!! Love the wheels!!!

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Welcome! I just moved from NY to Braselton back in July. Bob Kurgan is working on my car as I type this and he's practically in my back yard!

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Welcome! Mo's Speedshop is where I take my car. They are in Dallas, Ga. Jeff has tons and tons of experience. Really great group. Check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread