New coolant & oil caps.

Chuy

Established Member
Got these caps (gift), they are for a Ford GT. They fit fine on cobras. What do you guys think?

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
they look nice but id try to remove the GT40 part if possible. even if i meant polishing the caps out or powder coating. but not bad as is either. they do look good! :beer:

my98stang46

Established Member
The caps look awsome as well as the rest of your engine bay...but the alarm horn sticks out like a nasty hairy mole on a perfect set of tits

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
they look good like the it with or without the writing on them.

if you like those you guys need to check on what scott drake makes. not all of their items fit the cobra but some of them do.

Chuy

Established Member
I like them.... DO you know where they got them from?
I'm not sure, I'll find out! :beer:

They look great! :beer:

Very nice. Suits your engine nicely.

they look nice but id try to remove the GT40 part if possible. even if i meant polishing the caps out or powder coating. but not bad as is either. they do look good! :beer:
Thanks, I think they would look good with a cobra or a TF on them. :beer:

The caps look awsome as well as the rest of your engine bay...but the alarm horn sticks out like a nasty hairy mole on a perfect set of tits
I was thinking the same about the alarm horn, I'm going to remove it. I also want to get rid of the egr stuff. :beer:

they look good like the it with or without the writing on them. :

if you like those you guys need to check on what scott drake makes. not all of their items fit the cobra but some of them do.
Thanks, Ill check out scott's stuff. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread