New Daily Driver!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I LOVE the sound of silence when you realize you are in the air, never gets old

Yeah, everyone in the truck just stopped talking and doing ANYTHING else when we hit that first one. lol

That's awesome. Looks like fun!

it's an absolute blast. I can't speak highly enough about this truck and the way it performs.

nxhappy

Established Member
They come with a twin turbo V6 nowadays. But don't let that fool you, it puts out 450HP and 510lbft of torque through a 10 speed auto. This thing MOVES OUT. lol. I'm currently just waiting for the aftermarket to catch up so I can get a cold air kit, exhaust, and tune on it. Word on the playground is the turbos push 18lbs of boost stock, so I should be able to up it a bit with the tune since it has electronic wastegates.

Thanks everyone!
check out unleashed .... he tunes the piss outta these motors !

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Glad to see you're letting her stretch her legs!

Me too. lol. I hate the people that use these for brodozers and mall crawlers. You can get any old truck for that purpose.

I like it. If I were to get one I would want the Ext Cab.

I like the looks of these a lot better. The lines just ... flow better with the SCAB model.

Same. My current 12 Raptor is a SuperCab and I like how they look.

I concur!

I don't have a family to tote around, so that's why I went with the smaller cab option. the only thing my backseat gets used for is storage and as a bed when i'm camping in the desert (it gets WAY too windy to try and use a normal tent. lol)

I'm actually headed back out to Dumont Dunes this Friday with a gathering of other Gen IIs. I can't wait to get back and check out the GoPro footage from it!

Stickman2

Established Member
Good choice man lovin my scab

f2ea39870d5843aecaf42307270a0879.jpg

17712e0071e4bf587bec63b59d2c5b13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Good choice man lovin my scab

f2ea39870d5843aecaf42307270a0879.jpg

17712e0071e4bf587bec63b59d2c5b13.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Did you step it up to 37" tires, man? Your's look bigger than mine. If so, how badly do they rub the fenders when you're out playing (I'm asking because it looks like you actually take it off roading)?

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Beautiful truck, man! Love it. Have fun.
Thanks man! And I absolutely do have fun with it. lol. Most people can't believe I actually take it off roading. And when we DO go out to the dunes we get a crowd watching us play with our stupidly expensive trucks (I'd guess just to see if we screw them up).

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thanks man! And I absolutely do have fun with it. lol. Most people can't believe I actually take it off roading. And when we DO go out to the dunes we get a crowd watching us play with our stupidly expensive trucks (I'd guess just to see if we screw them up).

But you get to see them play with their stupidly expensive 150k sand rails?

Stickman2

Established Member
That's what I'm talking about! Did you step it up to 37" tires, man? Your's look bigger than mine. If so, how badly do they rub the fenders when you're out playing (I'm asking because it looks like you actually take it off roading)?

Still 35's just went with alittle more offset wheel and raised the front 1.5" with an rpg mid perch

Users who are viewing this thread