New DD for me.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
After searching for a few months and going back and forth a few times, I finally got a new vehicle. 07 Acura TL Type-S. So far I love this thing, handles great, quick enough to have some fun and super nice interior. Tons of cool little features I've never had before. :banana:

Gotta tint the windows soon and get some new tires in the near future.

Just got 1 crappy cell pic right now.

IMAG0049.jpg

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Yeah, most were low 20's that I looked at, I found this one for 19 and jumped on it. It was really well cared for, all service done at a dealer.
Nice pickup.... I actually thought about picking up one of these but they are still 20k+ from what I've seen.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Paulinator

Established Member
Auto. My wife needs to be able to drive it unfortunately...
Thanks, I hear these Hondas are quite unreliable.

a guy at work has an 08 acura like yours, he told me he spent the extra money because he thought he would get something more reliable than his old C1500 pickup, but he said its the most unreliable car he has ever owned. the longest hes had it to drive too and from work is 3 months. constantly going back to acura for problems and now that its out of warranty hes having to sell his pickup and drag truck to have the money for future repairs on the car that he now expects.

Last edited:

03sm3341

Established Member
a guy at work has an 08 acura like yours, he told me he spent the extra money because he thought he would get something more reliable than his old C1500 pickup, but he said its the most unreliable car he has ever owned. the longest hes had it to drive too and from work is 3 months. constantly going back to acura for problems and now that its out of warranty hes having to sell his pickup and drag truck to have the money for future repairs on the car that he now expects.

Sucks for Him. Mines got 86K on a 08 with only oil changes and PM stuff. Tell him to sell it off there still worth over 20K.:beer:

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
My brother-in-law just traded his after 3k in repairs (sensors and computer). I believe it was a 2004. He picked a new Acura ZDX whick I find horrid and the rear seats are useless because of the low roof line. To each their own I guess. I do like the look of the TL for sure. Nice inside and out.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Time will tell I guess. One reason I picked it is because my dad's buddy has an 06. Said he hasn't had the first problem out of it. He has 120K on it and loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread