New DD - Ford Lightning

Ford2ner

Established Member
Finally picked up my dream truck.. 01 Ford lightning to tow my cobra and DD! I searched for a week and literally found every lightning within 300 miles away and found this one in my price range and snagged it up. It just happened to be a 70 mile round trip out of the way when picking up my brothers Harley truck.

Anyways it has over $3k worth of suspension mods and over $1k worth of interior restoration parts. Has 103k miles and only performance mods are 4lb lower, flowmaster catback (going to weld tip back on) and 4.10 gears. The guy gave me 99/00 oem chrome rims and all the factory parts to the truck as well.

y5eby9y9.jpg

pugynyza.jpg

dynuhu8a.jpg

9u6uru9y.jpg

8a2e6ysu.jpg

e4ymuzeb.jpg

penyqy5e.jpg

aqypybu7.jpg

6upebepe.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Looks to be in great shape, and a nice DD. I wish you the best with it.

Ford2ner

Established Member
Will you get a job at Harry's delivering auto parts?

Actually yeah man the Air Force isn't paying me enough! Lol

Stang Lover: Yeah, you 478_soldier on instagram?

Thanks for the comments! Yeah the gas mileage isn't the best but I figured I'd give up the other little dumb shit I buy with my money for having gas in this.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Nice, I've been DD'ing my '99 Lightning for the past 5 years, never quits! The mpg sucks, but I never really drive it out of town that much.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Actually yeah man the Air Force isn't paying me enough! Lol

Stang Lover: Yeah, you 478_soldier on instagram?

Thanks for the comments! Yeah the gas mileage isn't the best but I figured I'd give up the other little dumb shit I buy with my money for having gas in this.

Yeah. I'm Anthony's friend.

Users who are viewing this thread