New Drag Racing game on Android - No Limit Drag Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
4u4aze9e.jpg

I have ran my car down the tuning track at least 700 times...now way ppl are hitting 300 without cheating

Last edited:

turd burglar

Established Member
I'm running 5.6's at 243 lol but now I'm stuck on a hired gun race in the world finals where the Viper I'm against is running 5.3's and I can only manage 5.6's no matter what my rt is compared to his

turd burglar

Established Member
Makes me laugh my ass off when my car and about 6 other cars suddenly shoot into the sky, tumble back towards the earth which then actually causes the fenders to smash in, then you all run into each other on the strip, rarely happens but it is comical.

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Stuck in mid 6's gotta figure out the tuning, kept coping out and buying the tune. Super addictive game OP

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nice update OP! New cars and less frustrating opponents = win! Thanks for the support!

T.Man

Established Member
Is there a way to default back to stock trans specs?

I'm stuck running 8.90's at around 157

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
4u4aze9e.jpg

I have ran my car down the tuning track at least 700 times...now way ppl are hitting 300 without cheating

Any chance you could post or pm me your tuning screens? I'm having a hell of a time going faster than 5.9s with all of the mods.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Any chance you could post or pm me your tuning screens? I'm having a hell of a time going faster than 5.9s with all of the mods.
For mod powers!

Lol

Here ya go!

The shift to 2nd is KEY.. Kinda short shift it. I shift at 8800 or so and keep the rev limiter high for going though traps at 252mph

ygehe7es.jpg

su7udyjy.jpg

uvy3utaz.jpg

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Paid $20 and eventually got a 5 second Viper. The game kept crashing so I reinstalled it and ended up losing my saved game. Fail.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
It was fun till I got stuck without enough cash and it required me to pay cash to get more money... I deleted it.

meffie

Established Member
Never spent a dime. Do quick races until your car is stable, then bracket race all the cash you want. I have 8m atm

Formula93

Established Member
It was fun till I got stuck without enough cash and it required me to pay cash to get more money... I deleted it.

You don't have to pay anything.... Just race a few times to make the money back.

This game is like cocaine, I can't stop playing it lol.

tcstang17

Established Member
What I can't figure out is how the Buick in one of the hired hand races went 5.45 at such low rpm and shift points. Anyone have a similar setup. I'm bouncing off the limiter twice by the end and if I set my limiter any higher it blows up.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
What I can't figure out is how the Buick in one of the hired hand races went 5.45 at such low rpm and shift points. Anyone have a similar setup. I'm bouncing off the limiter twice by the end and if I set my limiter any higher it blows up.

Final drive gear vs trans gear. Final drive is 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread