New Drag Racing game on Android - No Limit Drag Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Fun game. Not sure how I cut a .000 RT but i did. The rest of mine are usually .15-.23 though lol!

key

Established Member
Fun game. Not sure how I cut a .000 RT but i did. The rest of mine are usually .15-.23 though lol!

Perfect lights are easier in the game than in real life. The game has a window of ~.016 seconds, and real timing systems are under .001 seconds.

Woody6799

Established Member
Holy Chit this game makes me mad! lol everytime I get faster they get faster and I lose.... addicting tho I played for like 4 hours the other night lol Cool game

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Downloading now. Because I don't have enough things to distract me from work...:p

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
The tire pressure doesn't add up... Less psi should hook more.. More shold spin and have higher top end

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Waiting for the iOS version

+1

Made my sister download it on her phone and she wont let me play anymore because I red light too much. That supra gets off the line a lot quicker than my car does in real life lol.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
do you HAVE to buy stuff to make progress? I played door slammers for a bit but you get to a point that your only option is to buy things and Im not spending money on a phone game

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
do you HAVE to buy stuff to make progress? I played door slammers for a bit but you get to a point that your only option is to buy things and Im not spending money on a phone game

You don't have to buy things. Just run lots of races in the career mode.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I noticed in the bracket racing in quick play you can go faster than your dial in time and still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread