New Dyno numbers w/ 2.93 & predator

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
FINALLY got a true dyno run in today at the Dallas Mustang dyno day. My numbers were 458 rwhp and 459 torque SAE. I was running 11.5:1 A/F through a tailpipe sniffer, and the guy wouldn't let me adjust my MAFterburner because of "insurance reasons". So... I am running rich IMO to what I like to run, so I would guess my numbers will go up when I get my ratio correct. I like to run 12:1 across the board using a tailpipe sniffer for my normal ratio.

Do these numbers look about right for the mods in my sig?

Thanks,
Dan

PacWest

Established Member
Very good numbers. I have a 2.93 also with very similar mods...just different brands.

I made 440hp and 450tq SAE. I had to lean my car out 3% on the predator and it's still a little rich. I was very low 11's and then mid 10's at the top end. I need a bit more work on my A/F.

Your's looks good!

Ryan

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers indeed!! With my 2.90 setup I made 457rwhp and 480rwtq. Man do I miss that car at times! LOL!

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
PacWest said:
Very good numbers. I have a 2.93 also with very similar mods...just different brands.

I made 440hp and 450tq SAE. I had to lean my car out 3% on the predator and it's still a little rich. I was very low 11's and then mid 10's at the top end. I need a bit more work on my A/F.

Your's looks good!

Ryan

Yeah, I noticed it takes a lot of change on the Predator tuner to make a difference in the ratios. I had to dump quite a bit of gas in the lower RPM range because of pinging around 2k-3k RPMs, and pull a lot of gas on the upper RPMs just to get the ratios flat enough to clean it up with my MAFterburner. Now it is pretty flat, but flat at 11.5:1, so I am going to bring it up 5% across the board with my MAFterburner to get me at 12:1 reading through a tailpipe sniffer.

Users who are viewing this thread