New Dyno numbers w/ RWTD tune

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
I originally had the Apten PCM flash and was very happy with my tune (448HP & 478TQ), but didnt like the idea of having to ship my computer back to the tuner to be put back to stock if something ever went wrong. So I had the computer back to stock and bought a predator and had James @ RWTD make me a tune.

Well, I took today off and got it dyno'd and I am very pleased with my results. I made three passes and my best was 460HP and 495TQ :rockon: . All the pulls were within 1-3 HP and TQ. My air fuel was 11.8 to 12.1 so I feel very confident that my tune is safe.
I had it Dyno'd at Total Performance ( www.4totalperformance.com )in Evansville IN and they really took care of me as well. Thanks Robert! I don't think there website is up yet, but they are very nice people and gave me plenty time between runs for cool down. They are also offering an EXTREMELY competitive deal on Procharger kits for Fox or Modular mustangs. So, if you are from around the area you should check them out.

OOPS, all numbers were SAE corrected BTW.

Thanks James@RWTD for the great work.

Aaron

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
Very nice numbers for the mods given. I also have his tune and I got dynoed 479/548 after a 47 mile drive and straight on the dyno, no cooldown at all. My A/F was also 11.9/12.0 across the board, James is definitly the man!

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
nice numbers!...James is definitely a great tuner for the cobras

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Thanks all. I think as far as power is concerned I am pretty much done. I will probably get a decent heat exchanger though.

A

nsxmatt

Established Member
Glad you liked the shop! Also some very nice numbers! :rockon: Way too many modded Cobras around E-ville now :thumbsup:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Thanks Matt, Yeah I would definitely do business there again.

A

trey193

Established Member
A great numbers man!! More than I ever made with your list of mods. U still running that Motoblue stuff?????????? I'll get with Chap. and we will get out and get Jim out and just hangout one weekend night here soon.

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
All mods were the same. Only the tune changed.
Thanks Chaps, couldnt have done it without you. Hehe.
Hey Trey, thanks. Meeting up is fine just gimme a shout.

A

wuplash

Established Member
nice numbers aaron :thumbsup: i can see you picking on the new vette's when the weather gets warmer.speaking of warmer weather you need to get to the track when it opens back up and get your 11 sec slip :-D

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Thanks Jim, the new vettes will be tough, though I would just be happy to get one to actually race. :)

Hey Navy :-D , whats up? Your mod list is getting huge.
Thanks

A

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
MG01SVT said:
Thanks all. I think as far as power is concerned I am pretty much done. I will probably get a decent heat exchanger though.
A
Nice numbers! Amazing how much difference a tune can make.

So, you're "pretty much done" now as far as power? Yeah, right!! That's what I would tell my wife after each mod.........until the next one. The search/need for more power is addicting with these things!
;-)

Users who are viewing this thread