New Dyno #s from Evolution

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Was thinking that but when I seen the 21lbs of boost on the dyno sheet figured it would be a lot higher than that. I know the TVS normally has the HP/TQ running pretty much neck and neck. 21lbs with a 2.9 I figured would produce more HP than that.

johnjon87

Established Member
Was thinking that but when I seen the 21lbs of boost on the dyno sheet figured it would be a lot higher than that. I know the TVS normally has the HP/TQ running pretty much neck and neck. 21lbs with a 2.9 I figured would produce more HP than that.

This is why im impressed with the 3.6 kb almost 18lbs and im almost to 1000 with pump gas.. i cant wait to c what we can do with e 85 and an L&M built motor with lund tuning

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Will be interesting and really following this now. My brother just blew his motor and shooting for the 1K mark but he is running a whipple. Really going to be interesting on the end result. Good luck with the outcome. Hard to get corn fuel around here so were stuck with the pump and race fuel.

johnjon87

Established Member
Will be interesting and really following this now. My brother just blew his motor and shooting for the 1K mark but he is running a whipple. Really going to be interesting on the end result. Good luck with the outcome. Hard to get corn fuel around here so were stuck with the pump and race fuel.

Thanks, hopefully I'll have her back in a week or two

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

rdsnk46

Established Member
This is why im impressed with the 3.6 kb almost 18lbs and im almost to 1000 with pump gas.. i cant wait to c what we can do with e 85 and an L&M built motor with lund tuning

How much power w/18 psi and 93 oct.?

johnjon87

Established Member
What is your car weigh these days? This was Blaine's former car correct?

Yes it is. I have a carbon fiber roof, hood, and trunk so ive taken a few more lbs off there. Im not exactly sure what the weight is because i haven't got the exact weights from the companies. I will post them up on the weight reduction thread when I finally get all those numbers in.

How much power w/18 psi and 93 oct.?

Almost 1000 flywheel. 828RWHP

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
I would imagine that the carbon fiber roof probably added a few pounds, but if this car has the kind of weight savings that i think it does, then you should be well positioned to fly

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1 Alibi is that a TVS blower that your running
...............2.9 Whipple, FRPP kit, ( M-6066-MSVT29D )
04-29-2011motorupgrades002.jpg

johnjon87

Established Member
Roll cage going in this week.. L&M is finished with the motor. We went with a little more aggressive cams and also this time they degreed them in too.

Hopefully the fuel hat and pumps will be to the shop in around 10 days. Everything else is ready to go in, they're just waiting on those pumps and hat. These are the new e85 compatible pumps and hat that wont deteriorate over time.

Can't wait until everything is finally finished. She's been gone since the beginning of october, the longest we've been separated haha. Thank god there's only a few more month left till the weather gets nice!

bull3441

Established Member
Roll cage going in this week.. L&M is finished with the motor. We went with a little more aggressive cams and also this time they degreed them in too.

Hopefully the fuel hat and pumps will be to the shop in around 10 days. Everything else is ready to go in, they're just waiting on those pumps and hat. These are the new e85 compatible pumps and hat that wont deteriorate over time.

Can't wait until everything is finally finished. She's been gone since the beginning of october, the longest we've been separated haha. Thank god there's only a few more month left till the weather gets nice!

do you know your cam specs?

Users who are viewing this thread