New dyno #s with 2.81 upper

kobra

Established Member
I took my car to get my predator custom tunned on dyno.My new numbers are 447 rwhp and 471 tq SAE on a dynojet.I would strongly urge anyone with a smaller pulley to get the stock pulley tune on predator dynoed its worth the piece of mind .Anyone near the Tampa Bay area i would recomend seeing Tony at need 4 speed in Clearwater Fl. :beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
What were your before numbers? Very nice!

I bet an offroad midpipe might help you squeeze out more HP!

kobra

Established Member
My numbers before where 424.7 rwhp and 479Tq but i was getting detenation with the stock pulley tune for the predator .you are probably right about the mid pipe but i think my next mod will be a new heat exchanger to cool down the eaton better.

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Is that a Steeda pulley???

Sweet its fast as hell now!!!

Still have stock plugs???

lifter213

Established Member
Congrats :beer: Those numbers are almost idenical to mine.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice set of mods, and nice dyno numbers. So, what's next? LOL!

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Hey cobra bob, got the ported eaton tuned and the numbers are not good. 460RWHP and 447RWTQ STD. I don't know what the hell is wrong. I think it might have something to do with my apten CAI. How is the steeda? How big is that conical?

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Nice meetin you tonight kobra!!!

Next time we will race........hehehehe

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
Kobra, your numbers actually seem alittle low for a 2.8, we are typically seeing 460 with the 2.93 upper, high flow catts, catt back and CAI. Especially on a Dynojet, a 2.8 should be closer to 480. I (knock on wood) have had ALOT of luck with the canned tunes in the preds, I do however usually take some timing out between 2 and 4k and add alittle fuel, I also take some fuel out of the top. On the bosses car last week I ran a [email protected] with a 2.24 60'. So using the weight of the car and a HP calculator, i come REALLY close to the numbers I mentioned. There is something about runnin a car with under 1000kms and 460+ RWHP that makes you go :uh oh:

kobra

Established Member
The numbers i gave where after the 7th dyno pull and the engine was heat soaked and i have the stock cats and h pipe so they may be a little low .I certainly feel the difference now.Hey vetkilr nice meeting you too last night iam sure ill see ya around.

trey193

Established Member
OMG 94cobra those numbers are making me sick right now!!! What do you think could be the culprit>>>?? Clogged Cats, tune, belt slip, dyno not right!! Something is flat out wrong! Keep us posted!

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
yeah me too, if you find out anything. I have the mods in my sig and on dyno jet today got 440hp with 11.7 a/f all the way.

was gonna go port but whats the point might get me to 470 when other people are hitting 500-520 so might not do it now unless I can find the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread