New Dyno #'s

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Got some new dyno numbers 92 degrees outside kinda sucked. Hot runs didnt have time to let her sit and cool down but here it is! Motor no cool down 423.14 RWHP @ 508.91 TQ and with Juice made it in the 500 and 600 club! 511.65 RWHP @ 626.23 TQ!!

Last edited:

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Thanks guys I was real happy with it. Cant wait for the MT to come out I need tires real bad so I can go back to the track. Going racing vs some people Sunday Ill get some videos of street race I heard there going to be some fast cars there. Cobras with the new KB should be fun. Ill keep you posted..

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap! Hopefully with some cooler weather you can get it into mid 11's. Great job bro.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Damn Man! those are some good numbers. Too bad it aint enough to keep up with my DUMP TRUCK!! That new FLUX CAPACITOR it got really improved my power band mang!! LOL!!

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!!

Last edited:

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Ya Chris we will see Saturday. Oh Btw I heard J spanked ya 2 out 3 times on Sunday thats what Im hearing.. Mods 5lb and 2.8 upper, Ported Blower, Plenum and T/B, Full Exhaust blah blah every bolt on how about that.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
EXACTLY!! HE did inch out on me twice BUt he never dared to take a look at wat was under my tonneu cover after the races. LOL!! and if u add my weight along with another guy thats about as big as me and compare to Jason and his buddy with an empty truck bed!!! yeah u get the point. But we had a blast! I'll try and go this sunday again so let me know.

BTW Jason i had my sisters 22's in the back cause some guy was supposed to buy them that night but he never showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread