New from Central IL

jrakes88

Established Member
I've been a long time lurker, finally decided to join as my mustang savings fund has begun :banana: I've loved cars since I was a child, my first word was camaro (My dad's a camaro guy :shrug: ) Can't wait to start gathering and sharing info with all you guys, and that's my awkward introduction of myself :rolling:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance after lurking for a time. Don't feel awkward at all about the intro. Be as active as you can with the forums of interest here. It's a great place, as you probably know already. :)

And best of luck with saving for your Mustang.

Glen

Established Member
What are you looking into getting? A Terminator, I'm guessing? Where in Central IL are you? Are you a member on CICEnet? I live in Normal.

- G

Sent from my SPH-D700

jrakes88

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance after lurking for a time. Don't feel awkward at all about the intro. Be as active as you can with the forums of interest here. It's a great place, as you probably know already. :)

And best of luck with saving for your Mustang.

Thanks,
The forums have provided me with entertainment for years, I'm looking forward to being part of it.

What are you looking into getting? A Terminator, I'm guessing? Where in Central IL are you? Are you a member on CICEnet? I live in Normal.

- G

Sent from my SPH-D700

I live in Champaign
The "mustang fund" is for a new edge bullitt. The terminator is the holy grail of mustangs for me, but student loan payments and other bills make something a little cheaper more realistic at this time. I'm not a member of cicenet and in fact had no idea of its existence until you mentioned it lol. But it looks pretty cool and I recognize a few cars off it, so I imagine I'll be viewing that now too
I have several friends who attend ISU, lots of fun to be had for a single male there if you know what I mean lol :beer:

Glen

Established Member
Ohhh yes. Unfortunately, ISU is now out for the summer. I swear I saw a tumbleweed on the way home last night. When are you planning to pick up a Bullitt?

Sent from my SPH-D700

jrakes88

Established Member
Ohhh yes. Unfortunately, ISU is now out for the summer. I swear I saw a tumbleweed on the way home last night. When are you planning to pick up a Bullitt?

Sent from my SPH-D700

My goal is to have saved up a 3 grand by the end of the summer, then the search begins for the car and a bank who will loan to me without buttraping me on the payments

blueovalfan

Established Member
Welcome.

I'm from decatur, the shithole with that smoke plum just to the west of you. We're the mini Detroit :bored:

Ironhand

Banned
Welcome OP.

Ive been to central IL before. Litchfield, Carlinville, then off to St. Louis, etc.

Kind of a rural place with plenty of open space to enjoy a new Mustang.

jrakes88

Established Member
Welcome.

I'm from decatur, the shithole with that smoke plum just to the west of you. We're the mini Detroit :bored:

Ahhhhh, Decatur, at least you're not from Joliet, the worst town in existence lol.

Welcome OP.

Ive been to central IL before. Litchfield, Carlinville, then off to St. Louis, etc.

Kind of a rural place with plenty of open space to enjoy a new Mustang.

Ya, there's alot of room to stretch out a car's legs here in central IL.

Users who are viewing this thread